• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Got 4 tickets in block 238 of Club Wembley for my little ST group last week.

After about 100 minutes of the wheel of death I managed to get another 4 tickets in the same block today for my memberships.

Hopefully it will be worth the £1,200+ battering that my credit card has just taken!

hooray finally got some over the phone, had to redial about 50 times before actually being place don hold. Was on hold for less than 10 mins. Back of block 105.

I've just looked and it took me 16 attempts. Good that you've managed to get tickets. Feels like some kind of quest that we've all been on to get tickets on here. I've probably posted more today than I have in the rest of the summer months.

Same here mate. The club seriously needs to consider the ticketing system though, this is beyond a joke.

Was madness today.

Got my 2 in block 140. Quite happy with that.

Be interesting to see what the stadium map looks like tomorrow!

Was madness today.

Got my 2 in block 140. Quite happy with that.

Be interesting to see what the stadium map looks like tomorrow!

140 for me too, i'll see you there! Couldn't quite justify the Club Wembley for me and daughter right now, so went for furthest row back in block to give a good overview of pitch. Always feels much closer than the VIEW FROM SEAT suggests anyway.

F******* ridiculous

70 phone calls
5 browsers on 2 machines over 2 internet connections

Still not in and twice lost everything

I work in IT putting these systems in and so i know how the backend works and i can tell you its F*****d

Well after joining the queue late at 10.30, I had to drop my internet connection at 2pm. Am now back on again, and in various stages of queuing depending on browser.
Will try the phone option now as well.

I started late today, currently at quarter to on the wheel of death but it hasn't moved for a couple of hours. Probably fallen over. It's fairly amazing that the system is still as brick now as it was when we were last in the CL.

Back