• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

ok question - for those that have got in and purchased tickets, what time did you get online??

I'm assuming those who have purchased were on their computers earlier than me at 9am? Otherwise the whole queue system is a complete farce!???

ok question - for those that have got in and purchased tickets, what time did you get online??

I'm assuming those who have purchased were on their computers earlier than me at 9am? Otherwise the whole queue system is a complete farce!???

I'm still waiting and I've been online since before I said. I do worry that my mobile signal is not as strong as some people's internet connections.

The whole queue system always has been a complete farce. Hence why I brought my laptop to work and have multiple browsers open including on my phone and they are all going at different speeds (until they've all seemed to stop now)

I logged in at 0940. It is my favourite buttplug for the queuing system. It mugged me off for the Southampton game last season - I was in on 3 browsers and my phone at 0920 and never got a ticket.

There are LOADS of green areas left though so should be no problem getting a ticket.

The wheel of death has never worked like that. It is a lottery. It is irrelevant which time you enter the site at.

I logged in at 0940. It is my favourite buttplug for the queuing system. It mugged me off for the Southampton game last season - I was in on 3 browsers and my phone at 0920 and never got a ticket.

There are LOADS of green areas left though so should be no problem getting a ticket.

WTF??! You logged in at 9.40 and are already into looking around for green seats!?? I'm chuffed for you fella, but that is a fcuking joke for those of us that have been up since dawn's crack to try and get in a supposed "queue"!!

I'
Lol, my wheel has been stuck on like 97% for the past 25 mins now

It's so frustrating... want to shout at my phone, Wheel of Death Rage. It's almost made worse by the fact that it says 0-30 minutes leaving me with absolutely no idea how long that really is. I hope that there are many people on many devices and so it's making the queue look larger than it actually is.

I'

It's so frustrating... want to shout at my phone, Wheel of Death Rage. It's almost made worse by the fact that it says 0-30 minutes leaving me with absolutely no idea how long that really is. I hope that there are many people on many devices and so it's making the queue look larger than it actually is.
It has said 0-30 minutes for longer than 30 minutes for me, so it doesn't mean anything.

Just noticed that the sale period goes on until Wednesday 17 August - could be a very long Wheel of Death!
But that must imply that they expect plenty of tickets to be available? - *said very, very hopefully*

It is.

For the Southampton match in May, the on-sale day, logged seperately in on 2 computers at 9.05am and 9.07am and was still not in by 9.40am, so logged in on another colleagues screen and got straight in no wait!

Now I've just had someone come to take the readings for the gas and electric meters! FFS! What is it with people and timing.. I had another call earlier from a company with whom I had talked yesterday and who I had told that I couldn't talk with in the morning, and to phone in the afternoon. And they phone in the morning.

Just noticed that the sale period goes on until Wednesday 17 August - could be a very long Wheel of Death!
But that must imply that they expect plenty of tickets to be available? - *said very, very hopefully*

I think there will be. If you are not fussy where you sit I would have thought you could have waited a few hours before logging in to avoid a wait. Could be wrong.
Personally we would struggle to make all 3 matches, so I am banking on just getting 2 seats anywhere when they go on sale match-to-match at the end of the month onwards. Pretty sure we wont have sold out 70000-odd seats

I think there will be. If you are not fussy where you sit I would have thought you could have waited a few hours before logging in to avoid a wait. Could be wrong.
Personally we would struggle to make all 3 matches, so I am banking on just getting 2 seats anywhere when they go on sale match-to-match at the end of the month onwards. Pretty sure we wont have sold out 70000-odd seats
Yes, I am sure you are right. But there is an in-built sense of panic about getting into the system on time! Old habits are hard to break.
I would like to get a decentish seat because the seat you buy in this package is the one that you can keep for future rounds (if we qualify of course).
I would only be able to get to 2 of the 3 group games, but this is such a good offer and of course we have no idea what the individual match prices will be.
Agree that I am probably panicking unnecessarily, however.

I felt almost rude saying to the meter reading guy that I was waiting on tickets... he then asked if I supported Bournemouth... nope! I live closer but heh, I didn't know that would be the case when I was a child. Plus, I wouldn't have my life any different, even if being a Spurs fan can be so frustrating at times. There are those moments of magic that just live with you for life.

Did anyone else not get an e-mail to confirm the tickets though? I'm probably paranoid but still... I definitely completed the purchase on the site

Back