• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I'm about to purchase the CL package. Any suggestions where to sit? I've never been to Wembley.

I'm about to purchase the CL package. Any suggestions where to sit? I've never been to Wembley.

You're through already? I didn't think tickets were on sale until 10AM, and now I'm sat waiting in a fudging queue. If they told me that tickets were on sale earlier than 10AM, I would have been queueing up far earlier... I was awake at 6AM.... now I'm starting to think if I can't get a ticket.

I'm not sure on the best place to sit, but I know that it's advised that if you want to sit in the section with most atmosphere then sit in the section 132-136. That's what people have been saying on here anyways. Plus, I'm sure that it said on the official site that this was the section that would generate the most noise.

You're through already? I didn't think tickets were on sale until 10AM, and now I'm sat waiting in a fudgeing queue. If they told me that tickets were on sale earlier than 10AM, I would have been queueing up far earlier... I was awake at 6AM.... now I'm starting to think if I can't get a ticket.

I'm not sure on the best place to sit, but I know that it's advised that if you want to sit in the section with most atmosphere then sit in the section 132-136. That's what people have been saying on here anyways. Plus, I'm sure that it said on the official site that this was the section that would generate the most noise.

I am halfway through right now - got on around 9.20.

Not a big fan of sitting behind the goal , thanks for the info though!

I logged in at 9am, but still waiting for the grey wheel to complete. Assumed it'd boost through nearer 10am.

Are you actually able to purchase already?!?!

I did think 10am was an unusual time, given members is always traditionally a 9.30am release!??

I am halfway through right now - got on around 9.20.

Not a big fan of sitting behind the goal , thanks for the info though!

No worries, as long as I can get a ticket, then I am less fussed where I will be. Hopefully buying tickets on my mobile will work, as that's the first place that I tried to go online. I hope that I don't miss out because of my naivety to think that tickets would go on sale from 10AM, not that we had to queue from 9AM.

I logged in at 9am, but still waiting for the grey wheel to complete. Assumed it'd boost through nearer 10am.

Are you actually able to purchase already?!?!

I did think 10am was an unusual time, given members is always traditionally a 9.30am release!??

How many minutes does it tell you that you now have to wait? Hopefully when it gets to 10AM, the queue will start to dissipate as people are then able to get their tickets and then are moved from the waiting list.

How many minutes does it tell you that you now have to wait? Hopefully when it gets to 10AM, the queue will start to dissipate as people are then able to get their tickets and then are moved from the waiting list.

0-30. It seems to be moving pretty swiftly now. I'm 90% there

It doesn't, just the usual estimated time overall at the bottom (which has remained at 0-30mins). I also logged in on another computer but that claimed "over 60minutes"

My worry is more that the wheel hasn't moved now for about 15mins. It's done this before and then skipped through quickly, but you have this unnerving feeling that something has gone wrong…to refresh or not to refresh!!??

I think that I'm going to miss out on getting a ticket, I'm not even half way around the wheel yet, and it says that there's a wait time of between 30-60 minutes. By which time, all tickets will likely be gone, given the demand for this.

It doesn't, just the usual estimated time overall at the bottom (which has remained at 0-30mins). I also logged in on another computer but that claimed "over 60minutes"

My worry is more that the wheel hasn't moved now for about 15mins. It's done this before and then skipped through quickly, but you have this unnerving feeling that something has gone wrong…to refresh or not to refresh!!??

I have mine waiting on my phone. On my pc, which I loaded later, it said that the wait time was longer. The wheel is moving slowly, which is strange given that surely the queue can't be getting any smaller until 10AM, unless people are genuinely dropping out/refreshing and losing their place. I'd be too scared to even touch my phone right now, just in case.

I think that I'm going to miss out on getting a ticket, I'm not even half way around the wheel yet, and it says that there's a wait time of between 30-60 minutes. By which time, all tickets will likely be gone, given the demand for this.
Eh? even With 25000 season tickets and 50000 members buying there will still be tickets left over.....its not on general sale.

Are you both through now? Mine is at the half way point. I
Yep, 150 bangers

I'd be more than happy to get one of those. £50 per game but heh, when it's the Champions League, it will be worth it. Especially given that it allows you the chance to then have first priority on the same seat for any further European fixtures.

Good luck to you all in getting tickets.

10am and no movement. Never a good sign.

Regarding the capacity, don't forget that the club will probably hold some back for individual match sale. Then there's the usual Corporate seats and away allocation. We won't have the full capacity to choose from.

I presume that's why a lot of seats were red (unavailable) even before the STHs had applied.

Eh? even With 25000 season tickets and 50000 members buying there will still be tickets left over.....its not on general sale.

I hope that you're right. But how many tickets will be released on General Sale/available for opposition fans? As long as I get a ticket, I don't mind where it is, to an extent.

Back