• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

10am and no movement. Never a good sign.

Regarding the capacity, don't forget that the club will probably hold some back for individual match sale. Then there's the usual Corporate seats and away allocation. We won't have the full capacity to choose from.

I presume that;s why a lot of seats were read (unavailable) even before the STHs had applied.

Mine is still at half a wheel. I'm still being told between 30-60 minutes.

The nervewrecking wheel of death is back.

Yup and it's impossible to know whether it's going to move. At the moment, my wheel is barely moving again, I thought that it would move faster now that people are actually able to be online and buying but not so far. About 40% left to go, so need tickets to still be available at half 10, unless the wheel suddenly chews up the waiting time.

Yup and it's impossible to know whether it's going to move. At the moment, my wheel is barely moving again, I thought that it would move faster now that people are actually able to be online and buying but not so far. About 40% left to go, so need tickets to still be available at half 10, unless the wheel suddenly chews up the waiting time.
I'm trying with three different browsers. The one that has reached the furthest has stood still for half an hour now. I think the others have moved.

I just remembered that the last time I tried to order tickets from my work computer, it didn't work though, and I had to use my phone instead. Unfortuunately I didn't remember that until a few minutes ago, so I think I'm fudged.

no - it has come back after about 5 mins - the seat is reserved! Just be patient if that happens.

That's good news & given that I'm going to be trying this on my mobile, I'm not expecting anything less than a possible glitch. About a quarter of the wheel left to go, so based on my expectations... will be half 10, as I suspected, by the time that I get through.

I'm trying with three different browsers. The one that has reached the furthest has stood still for half an hour now. I think the others have moved.

I just remembered that the last time I tried to order tickets from my work computer, it didn't work though, and I had to use my phone instead. Unfortuunately I didn't remember that until a few minutes ago, so I think I'm fudgeed.

Ouch, I hope that you're wrong and you are able to get tickets through your work computer. I think we should have a reserved section of Glory-Glory seats, all marked out with Badger icons on the seats. So that we are guaranteed seats and we will have our community unleased upon Wembley...

All of my circles on my phone and laptop browsers have frozen. They were not moving in the order I opened them in to begin with.

Has anyone ever got through on the phones for the morning ticket rush? Seems like you immediately get cut off saying all the operators are busy. Surely somebody has to get through for it to say that?

One of my 'friends' keeps trying to call me on both my mobile, and also via Facebook chat... now is not the time for it! Could be a former friend if it interrupts the queue :p

All of my circles on my phone and laptop browsers have frozen. They were not moving in the order I opened them in to begin with.

Same here, has been like that for well over half hour now. I have to stick with it now as invested too much time to start again. Just a tiny bit of wheel movement would at least show me its not frozen.

Bugger. Got caught up in something at work as soon as I came in, and totally forgot about this.
Now in a queue of "more 60 minutes".
:mad::mad:

Back