• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

So are Sky actually going to let us know what games they intend to show for the May 7th/8th weekend, or do we just turn up on the day and the match is on at 3pm?

It's getting ridiculous how late they are leaving it each time. We all know our game will be one of those chosen, as will Leicester v Everton, would be nice to know though so people can organise hotels/planes/trains...

So are Sky actually going to let us know what games they intend to show for the May 7th/8th weekend, or do we just turn up on the day and the match is on at 3pm?

It's getting ridiculous how late they are leaving it each time. We all know our game will be one of those chosen, as will Leicester v Everton, would be nice to know though so people can organise hotels/planes/trains...

Your're missing the point Sky don't give a f*** about people who are not watching their adverts.

It's been less than four weeks since the last update. Even though they announce it in 4-week batches, it's usually 5-6 weeks between announcements.

Last year May fixtures were published on 2nd April, but there will be one fewer weekends in May this year.

We are at Cheatski on Mon 2nd May 20:00 .... on Sky

So, no answer, just more background

Last year May fixtures were published on 2nd April, but there will be one fewer weekends in May this year.

We are at Cheatski on Mon 2nd May 20:00 .... on Sky

So, no answer, just more background

Thanks. Didnt realise that, always thought the fixtures were announced around the 20th-24th of the 2nd month before the relevant set of fixtures.

Guess next week then

Things get more complicated when fixtures back up and/or potential Euro/Cup matches.

As mentioned elsewhere, many of the deferred matches are being played mid-week 19-21 April. If they can wait till then, they will. They may need to commit after we play Stoke, or even before.

Things get more complicated when fixtures back up and/or potential Euro/Cup matches.

As mentioned elsewhere, many of the deferred matches are being played mid-week 19-21 April. If they can wait till then, they will. They may need to commit after we play Stoke, or even before.

If they wait until 3 weeks before the fixture that will be outrageous, how they expect fans of any of the PL clubs to make plans at such short notice would be a complete farce

ST and Member with over 187pts get a ticket for Stoke away.

For once Sky did some of us a favour. Saturday or Sunday and no chance for members

Last edited:
Just applied for 10 for Saudi Sportswashing Machine all ST's with points ranging from 330 to 253

Genuinely think we will have some unhappy pals as I doubt five of us will get a ticket as it will be a minimum of 275

Just applied for 10 for Saudi Sportswashing Machine all ST's with points ranging from 330 to 253

Genuinely think we will have some unhappy pals as I doubt five of us will get a ticket as it will be a minimum of 275

I applied just for a luagh, knowing full well it will have been a complete waste of time

It's gonna be in that bracket even with such a decent allocation

We have applied for 8 ranging from 240 to 400 odd

And we also have a mate who has a box who has applied for 8

I still find it odd that away tickets still have a hierarchy beyond loyalty points

I've been checking the OS daily (2 or 3 times a day) since failing to get a ticket for the Soton game. Today there was availability showing in block 25 and I managed to get a ticket!!! Not where I would normally be, but beggars can't be choosers.

Anyway this is not intended to be a brag but rather to advise anyone who missed out to keep checking and trying. Don't give up the hope!

I've been checking the OS daily (2 or 3 times a day) since failing to get a ticket for the Soton game. Today there was availability showing in block 25 and I managed to get a ticket!!! Not where I would normally be, but beggars can't be choosers.

Anyway this is not intended to be a brag but rather to advise anyone who missed out to keep checking and trying. Don't give up the hope!

It's something that I've had success with in the past, and like you I had success today too but not the S'ton game (yet!) but I managed to get 2 tickets together (there were 4 together in total) in the East Upper for Man Utd.

I'm a season ticket holder and I disagree

I think it should be on loyalty points only as they have been earnt by going to games

The loyalty point schemes are not the same though for ST holders and non ST holders. if a non STH went to every home league match they would get say 60 points a season, whereas only 20-30 depending on which bracket you are in for a STH.

And I totally agree that a season ticket holder should have priority on away tickets over a non season ticket holder, they are the ones that have been willing to commit monies up front for many years

I'm trying to sell my Man U ticket on Stubhub as I can't go. Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know how to tell the 'what the buyer sees' price on there? They used to give you all that info when you chose a price, but now it only talks about the price you put and the fee they'll charge for listing it - but seems there's another fee that gets whacked on the buyer making it more expensive that what's listed when you browse the stadium plan. Does it add that on checkout? You can't see it without logging in. So confusing.
I'm applying for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Ideally hoping I can at least pay for the train with this ticket sale, but I don't want to take the mick out of whoever buys it.

I'm trying to sell my Man U ticket on Stubhub as I can't go. Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know how to tell the 'what the buyer sees' price on there? They used to give you all that info when you chose a price, but now it only talks about the price you put and the fee they'll charge for listing it - but seems there's another fee that gets whacked on the buyer making it more expensive that what's listed when you browse the stadium plan. Does it add that on checkout? You can't see it without logging in. So confusing.
I'm applying for Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Ideally hoping I can at least pay for the train with this ticket sale, but I don't want to take the mick out of whoever buys it.
Put it on then check out your listing to see what the actual price is, then go and amend if you think its too high

Or sell it to a fan on here for face value !!!

Back