• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

I ended up with a West Brom ticket instead as well, quite a few of them left. Surprised to see it's not sold out.

I would think the Monday night will deter a few. No good for us Northern monkeys on a school night, maybe with Stoke away being a Monday might mean a better chance of at least one more awayday

Yeah I can remember easily getting tickets for midweek games at Oldham, Blackburn and Bolton to watch us get kicked off the park

That is one of the things I hate about football ( glory chasers) Chelski are the worse as years ago their crowds were pathetic but a bit of sucess and they all came out of the woodwork.

Call that queueing? I remember joining the back of the queue outside The Olive Branch Pub in Park Lane (the queue went round the ground) at 8.30 on a Sunday morning to get tickets for a Cup game, the ticket office didn't open till 10.00

I remember those days, bring a chair, sleeping bag, hot tea and a few buttys. We did have a few sing songs as well. :)

I remember those days, bring a chair, sleeping bag, hot tea and a few buttys. We did have a few sing songs as well. :)

If you go on British Pathe site they have a video of the queues for the Benfica game in '62. I remember the old duffer wearing the blue and Pyjamas at the front of the queue.

I'm already thinking how much will it cost to go to this one. I missed out on tickets as had a LOT going on away from football to think about...had no idea when the sale date was and now too late...gutted!!!

for those that missed out today, firstly, I sympathise, but secondly, all maybe not lost yet.

I am convinced this match will be selected for TV coverage along with Leciester v Everton. (All 5 of ours and Leciesters in April have been selected, and I see these matches no different), so once the kick-off time/date have been announced it is quite possible some may appear back on sale/on stub-hub

I knew that today would be a nightmare for the final home game and decided to chance going to the ticket office in person after my night shift had finished and judging by some of the stories on here, I am very glad I did. Had about 30 people in front of me arriving at 8:50 and was out of the ticket office with 5 tickets by 9:45. Feel for those who didn't manage to get a ticket for such an important game especially those who have really put it in this season before it became apparent how vital the Southampton game was going to be.

Gutted about the Soton tickets. I am away at the moment and had to try using an iPad which is a pain as you can't see the seats you just pick a block and the number required and it allocates a seat. I eventually got that far then everything froze as I tried to get to the checkout page. I say 'everything' froze by which I mean the whole system apart from the pop ups reminding me I only have xx minutes left to check out which just added to my stress levels. So no ticket for me. Annoying having actually got in and had one in my basket! Anyone know when tickets go on sale vis Stubhub?

Interesting e-mail a chap received from the Ticket Office re the Southampton match

Thank you for your email.

I am sorry to hear that you have been unsuccessful in obtaining tickets to our last home fixture of the season v Southampton.

For the last four home matches of this season, we have witnessed an unprecedented demand for tickets to our home matches. This demand has outstripped everything we have seen before, including our Champions League matches here versus AC Milan and Real Madrid. This is due in no small measure to the current team performance and the desire of fans to see the team at White Hart Lane as we move closer to our new stadium.

With a One Hotspur membership base of over 100,000 supporters, and a stadium with limited capacity, I very much regret that it is not possible for us to accommodate every member who has applied for tickets to what has now been confirmed as our most in-demand fixture of the season. As a matter of perspective, the number of applications received for the Southampton match this week actually doubled that of the coveted North London Derby. Whilst we empathise with those supporters who have not managed to secure tickets to the Southampton match, this is one of the many key reasons that we are so passionate about delivering the new stadium project and further highlights the need for a new increased capacity home for the Club.

We are aware that a small number of supporters experienced some inaccuracies with the estimated waiting time that was displayed when queuing online and we do apologise for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused. While the loading circle on the queue page may appear to be moving very slowly, it is still active and I am afraid that supporters can expect to experience extended queuing times where the demand for tickets is extremely high. Ticketmaster have confirmed that there were no issues on the e-ticketing website, with flow rates monitored continuously by both Ticketmaster and the Club throughout Monday’s and Tuesday’s on-sales with the absence of any irregularities and I am sorry to confirm that all available tickets sold out in under 25 minutes on Monday’s Bronze sale, with all remaining tickets selling out to Bronze & Lilywhite members in less than two hours on Tuesday.

If you are not being accepted into the queue on the ticket hotline this is because all agents are currently busy with another 50 calls queued. Rather than keeping you waiting on the line, and being charged for the call, the automated service will advise that all agents are currently busy and to call back later. This would explain the reason for you calling back again and getting straight through on the telephone lines.

We would love to be able to accommodate every member who has applied for tickets to this match however; regrettably, this is not always possible as you can imagine there is always going to be more interest from our members to obtain tickets to the most attractive matches.

Please accept my apologies for any disappointment caused.

Sorry, it does not help those who were unlucky on Tuesday, but thought it might give an interesting insight to how high the demand was, and an indication of what it is going to be like next season when we get down to the last half-dozen matches at WHL, let alone the last match, which does not bear thinking about what that is going to be like

Back