• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

It got changed so that away points are based on distance, attractiveness of fixture, day of the week, kick off time and whether it's on TV.

I got 4 for Swansea away, 2 for Leicester away and a mighty 5 for thursday at home against Monaco........could you apply a breakdown of the decision process please.

Does it involve a tail, a blindfold and a donkey?

Welcome to the big time.

If Spurs continue to do well under Poch there will be loads of prawn sarnie Tarquins sitting in silence, especially when the new ground is built. Unavoidable. No point railing against it, you know it's gonna happen, just like the Goons and Cheats found...

Im not really worried about the prawn sarnie phalanx, they will pay good money to fill our new stadium (and we will need help to fill it), if ive got a membership and reasonable amount of loyalty points i'll be ahead of them.

What i think there is an issue with is ST holders. The loyalty point system was changed for the 5 year cycle, so people were not locked in an untouchable group forever.

However with the re-seller platform of stub hub for home tickets (and also loaning around a group) and away tickets on agencies and listing sites, ST holders can cherry pick their games and farm any home and away tickets back down the food chain, often for a profit BUT more importantly hoovering up the loyalty points so creating the illusion they are super loyal when in fact they may only go to a dozen games and could even be earning from their ST (and yes some people do have more than 1 ST).

This needs to be monitored, and with modern technology could easily be done.

What can I not see Jord?
Do you mean what is the restricted view at Goodison, or you can't see Jord's tweet? - Everton (A) ticket update: All applications from members have been successful & will be issued a clear view ticket. All remaining tickets including all restricted view tickets will go on general sale from 9.30am on Thursday 17th December.

Do you mean what is the restricted view at Goodison, or you can't see Jord's tweet? - Everton (A) ticket update: All applications from members have been successful & will be issued a clear view ticket. All remaining tickets including all restricted view tickets will go on general sale from 9.30am on Thursday 17th December.

Ah could see the tweet, but as you say, how apt it should be about the restricted view seats at Goodison. The ones where you cant see the top of the crossbar without crouching down. Hope to GHod you are not expected to pay £44 for those duffers

Ah could see the tweet, but as you say, how apt it should be about the restricted view seats at Goodison. The ones where you cant see the top of the crossbar without crouching down. Hope to GHod you are not expected to pay £44 for those duffers
Yeah, thankfully I was in front of the columns last season.20150524_151104r.jpg

I've been given mixed opinions on this so I thought I might aswell ask again.
I'm planning a trip to see the NLD in march, and I don't want to pay the touts 250+ pounds they are asking for it. My question is, if I buy an international membership, will I be able to get tickets off the members sale, or will the loyalty points kick in?
LPs aren't used for home games. I'd guess you'd have just as much chance as the rest of us, of course that one is the hardest of all to get for. StubHub, as Marky says, will be an option, if you're willing to pay.

Barclays Premier League live fixture list

Saturday 2 January

12.45pm West Ham vs Liverpool (BT Sport)
5.30pm Watford vs Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)

Sunday 3 January

1.30pm Crystal Palace vs Chelsea (Sky Sports)
4pm Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 12 January

7.45pm Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Manchester United (BT Sport)

Wednesday 13 January

8pm Liverpool vs Arsenal (BT Sport)

Saturday 16 January

12.45pm Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (BT Sport)
5.30pm Aston Villa vs Leicester City (Sky Sports)

Sunday 17 January

2.05pm Liverpool vs Manchester United (Sky Sports)
4.15pm Stoke City vs Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Monday 18 January

8pm Swansea City vs Watford (Sky Sports)*
*Should either club be involved in an FA Cup third round replay, the match will take place on Sunday 17 January at 12:00pm, remaining on Sky Sports

Saturday 23 January

12.45pm Norwich City vs Liverpool (BT Sport)
5.30pm West Ham United vs Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)

Sunday 24 January

1.30pm Everton vs Swansea City (Sky Sports)
4pm Arsenal vs Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 2 February, 2016

7.45pm West Ham United v Aston Villa (BT Sport)

Wednesday 3 February, 2016

7.45pm Watford v Chelsea (BT Sport)

Saturday 6 February, 2016

12.45pm Emirates Marketing Project v Leicester City (BT Sport)

Sunday 7 February, 2016

1.30pm AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
4pm Chelsea v Manchester United (Sky Sports)

Monday 8 February, 2016

8pm Southampton v West Ham United (Sky Sports)

Saturday 13 February, 2016

12.45pm Sunderland v Manchester United (BT Sport)
5.30pm Chelsea v Saudi Sportswashing Machine (Sky Sports)

Sunday 14 February, 2016

1.30pm Aston Villa v Liverpool (Sky Sports)
4pm Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)

Saturday 27 February, 2016

12.45pm West Ham United v Sunderland (BT Sport)
5.30pm West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace (Sky Sports)

Sunday 28 February, 2016

12pm Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)* subject to Capital One Cup Final participation.
12pm Liverpool v Everton *because of Liverpool's participation in the UEFA Europa League the preceding Thursday. This match is subject to Capital One Cup Final participation. This match will be shown live on Sky Sports should it remain as scheduled and Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project is postponed.
2.05pm Manchester United v Arsenal (Sky Sports)
2.05pm Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City *because of Tottenham Hotspur’s participation in the UEFA Europa League the preceding Thursday.

Wednesday 2 March, 2016

7.45pm Arsenal v Swansea City *because both clubs' preceding fixtures have been moved to Sunday 28 February.
7.45pm West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur *Subsequent to Spurs v Swansea City moving to Sunday 28 February.
8pm Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project #*because both clubs' preceding fixtures have been moved to Sunday 28 February.

Why not just show Liverpool - Everton instead of moving another game to that Sunday that could potentially be postponed?

Says it all really.

Four more weeks of games added, but at least six weeks before the next update I reckon.

Why not just show Liverpool - Everton instead of moving another game to that Sunday that could potentially be postponed?

Says it all really.

Four more weeks of games added, but at least six weeks before the next update I reckon.

If City play Liverpool in the final, then both those 12pm games will be cancelled. If that happens I wonder if our match would get moved to 12pm and then be televised??

Can we play Liverpooh soon please

We only seem to play teams when there off the back of their best results of the season (Saudi Sportswashing Machine and west brom lately) or when they have a point to prove (Liverpool with a new manager, United first game after spending a £billion, Arse after the Munich thrashing). When we play teams that have had normal previous games we win generally.

So with that in mind I'm concerned about the Norwich game

We only seem to play teams when there off the back of their best results of the season (Saudi Sportswashing Machine and west brom lately) or when they have a point to prove (Liverpool with a new manager, United first game after spending a £billion, Arse after the Munich thrashing). When we play teams that have had normal previous games we win generally.

So with that in mind I'm concerned about the Norwich game

Said something similar to the missus. Unlucky to catch Liverpool on Klopp's debut. If we were playing them at home next I would be confident of 3pts, and I dont say that too many times. There were always going to be 'up for it' that day we played them at the WHL and tbh that first 20mins they were very good

Hi guys, quick ticketing question:

My girlfriend and I are desperate to go to the Spurs Leicester game in the cup, problem is up until today we didn't know if we'd be able to go - turns out we can (woo!)

Anyway, there are very, very few tickets available online, and those that are available are nowhere near each other, really.

My question is thus,

How likely would it be for us to get two tickets and whoever is sat next to either of us to be prepared to swap?

That's the only solution we have at the moment, she's a brand new Spurs fan and is desperate to get to this game as her first ever one!

HELP ME OBI WAN KENOBI, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!

Sit far apart or watch it at home on the telly....being serious, if you are in the same stand you can meet up at half time, plus text each other all game, what more do you want?

Hi guys, quick ticketing question:

My girlfriend and I are desperate to go to the Spurs Leicester game in the cup, problem is up until today we didn't know if we'd be able to go - turns out we can (woo!)

Anyway, there are very, very few tickets available online, and those that are available are nowhere near each other, really.

My question is thus,

How likely would it be for us to get two tickets and whoever is sat next to either of us to be prepared to swap?

That's the only solution we have at the moment, she's a brand new Spurs fan and is desperate to get to this game as her first ever one!

HELP ME OBI WAN KENOBI, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE!!!

Sometimes when my wife comes to games we might not be able to book tickets together, however we will usually try and get the same block. We have usually been able to swap seats once we've explained to someone the situation.

Sometimes when my wife comes to games we might not be able to book tickets together, however we will usually try and get the same block. We have usually been able to swap seats once we've explained to someone the situation.

This. People are quite good like that amongst the footballing family I have found. Less inclined to do it elsewhere though

I can't remember the last time I sat down at an away game.
You'll be standing the whole time, so you can just shuffle in together, no one will notice that there is one more person than seats in your row.

Back