• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

For general info ..... Freeview 59 is BT Showcase. Largely devoid of items but BT are showing a number of PL , CL, and EL matches.

Stuff only seems to appear a couple of days before broadcast.

Thursday 17:30 UEFA Europa League Tonight

Thursday 18:00 UEFA Europa League ....... Qarabag vs Spurs

I've not used it, but presume it's a straight lift of their subscription channel coverage.

Yeah it's not the best.

I'm wondering If I will get a ticket for Watford. I've got a ST but only have 30 odd points.

My guess is touch-and-go. Normally I would not have thought it would get to the members, but seeing as it is just after christmas there is a chance it might so you would be fine.
You can never tell with these festive awaydays

Gutted to have missed out, as was planning on meeting up with family who are Watford ST holders.

Not surprised the points are so high and it didn't get to members as it's a low allocation and an easy ground to get to.

Delighted. Going to my first game dince beating arsenal 2-1 at home with Bale and Rose scoring. Southampton away with the office xmas party after around the corner. What a day of drinking that will be!

I've been given mixed opinions on this so I thought I might aswell ask again.
I'm planning a trip to see the NLD in march, and I don't want to pay the touts 250+ pounds they are asking for it. My question is, if I buy an international membership, will I be able to get tickets off the members sale, or will the loyalty points kick in?

I've been given mixed opinions on this so I thought I might aswell ask again.
I'm planning a trip to see the NLD in march, and I don't want to pay the touts 250+ pounds they are asking for it. My question is, if I buy an international membership, will I be able to get tickets off the members sale, or will the loyalty points kick in?
Stubhub will be £100 a ticket minimum

Rant.....Now we have started to 'look like a team' all and sundry are falling over themselves to 'get behind the boys' with their selective support syndrome.

This includes season ticket holders, judging by the sky high LP cut offs for recent away days, they have awoken from their moaning and groaning comfy WHL cradles, and just maybe fancy a day out up norf (or sarf) on the choo choo. Of course this creates demand down the food chain so maybe they're exercising their right to an away ticket to supplement their stubhub home 'takings'. Who knows?

Thought i was going to have a lovely December. Baggies, Saints, Watford.

I'm a (bitter:)) member with 180pts.......Sunderland away, Leicester away, Swansea away no probs for a ticket. At least i was at the birth of this team.

Rant.....Now we have started to 'look like a team' all and sundry are falling over themselves to 'get behind the boys' with their selective support syndrome.

This includes season ticket holders, judging by the sky high LP cut offs for recent away days, they have awoken from their moaning and groaning comfy WHL cradles, and just maybe fancy a day out up norf (or sarf) on the choo choo. Of course this creates demand down the food chain so maybe they're exercising their right to an away ticket to supplement their stubhub home 'takings'. Who knows?

I'm a (bitter:)) member with 180pts.......Sunderland away, Leicester away, Swansea away no probs for a ticket. At least i was at the birth of this team.

Same here, managed to scrape a ticket for WBA tomorrow, but was nowhere near a Watford ticket. And tbh it is only going to get harder getting away tickets inn the next few years, even moreso when an extra 10k season ticket holders come onboard too.

On a sidenote, once again a big thanks to Sky. Watford home tickets on sale Monday, and we still dont know if it is going to be moved

Same here, managed to scrape a ticket for WBA tomorrow, but was nowhere near a Watford ticket. And tbh it is only going to get harder getting away tickets inn the next few years, even moreso when an extra 10k season ticket holders come onboard too.

On a sidenote, once again a big thanks to Sky. Watford home tickets on sale Monday, and we still dont know if it is going to be moved

Last season the February games were announced on 19 December.

Welcome to the big time.

If Spurs continue to do well under Poch there will be loads of prawn sarnie Tarquins sitting in silence, especially when the new ground is built. Unavoidable. No point railing against it, you know it's gonna happen, just like the Goons and Cheats found...

The problem I have is that i went to loads of away games when we were not great and I get no benefit or credit for that now as I've lost the majority of my points

It's a systems and arguably their is no right one but it's a tad frustrating that seeing duos need by Saudi Sportswashing Machine midweek way gets no credit anymore now we're good

It got changed so that away points are based on distance, attractiveness of fixture, day of the week, kick off time and whether it's on TV.

Is there some kind of StubHub for away tickets? I'll never get a chance to go to an away game otherwise. In the past, I couldn't afford to go regularly & now, I have no chance to bridge the Loyalty Points divide.

Back