• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2015/16

Saturday 2 January

12.45pm West Ham vs Liverpool (BT Sport)
5.30pm Watford vs Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)

Sunday 3 January

1.30pm Crystal Palace vs Chelsea (Sky Sports)
4pm Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur (Sky Sports)

Tuesday 12 January

7.45pm Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Manchester United (BT Sport)

Wednesday 13 January

8pm Liverpool vs Arsenal (BT Sport)

Saturday 16 January

12.45pm Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland (BT Sport)
5.30pm Aston Villa vs Leicester City (Sky Sports)

Sunday 17 January

2.05pm Liverpool vs Manchester United (Sky Sports)
4.15pm Stoke City vs Arsenal (Sky Sports)

Monday 18 January

8pm Swansea City vs Watford (Sky Sports)*
*Should either club be involved in an FA Cup third round replay, the match will take place on Sunday 17 January at 12:00pm, remaining on Sky Sports

Saturday 23 January

12.45pm Norwich City vs Liverpool (BT Sport)
5.30pm West Ham United vs Emirates Marketing Project (Sky Sports)

Sunday 24 January

1.30pm Everton vs Swansea City (Sky Sports)
4pm Arsenal vs Chelsea (Sky Sports)

Liverpool had all four games picked. BT turning into Klopp TV.

Tickets for the final Europa League Group stage match, at home against Monaco, go on general sale on 19th November.

Thinking it will be a popular one.

how easy it nowadays to get away tickets, can you still buy them direct from the club, im looking at west brom away, does any one know if and when these go on general sale?

how easy it nowadays to get away tickets, can you still buy them direct from the club, im looking at west brom away, does any one know if and when these go on general sale?

It's sold out mate:

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/west-brom-away-ticket-news-061115/

West Bromwich Albion v Spurs
Saturday, December 5, 2015
Kick-off 3pm
Allocation: 2,771

Prices
Adults: £39.00
Over-60s: £29.00
Under-21s: £25.00
Under-17s: £15.00

All season ticket holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members who applied by the deadline with 285 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

The above loyalty points doesn't give me much hope for my Southampton away application, but I still wish the Club would hurry up and put me out of my misery. How long does it take to work these things out!

BTW the new Ticket and Membership area of the site is truly awful...

The above loyalty points doesn't give me much hope for my Southampton away application, but I still wish the Club would hurry up and put me out of my misery. How long does it take to work these things out!

BTW the new Ticket and Membership area of the site is truly awful...

I agree. The older version was far easier to navigate around

That was a shocker this morning, link kept appearing and disappearing! Got sorted in the end, but I was supposed to be working!

Southampton v Spurs
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Kick-off 3pm
Allocation: 3,161

Prices
Adults: £42
Over-65s: £37.00
17 to 21-year-olds: £37.00
Under-17s: £25.00
Under-11s: £16.00

All Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members who applied by the deadline with 470 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Loyalty Points: 1

Wow! But then again last April didn't even get to members. Why is this fixture so popular? We obviously have a massive South Coast following! Bang go my plans. :(

Southampton v Spurs
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Kick-off 3pm
Allocation: 3,161

Prices
Adults: £42
Over-65s: £37.00
17 to 21-year-olds: £37.00
Under-17s: £25.00
Under-11s: £16.00

All Season Ticket Holders who applied by the deadline have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members who applied by the deadline with 470 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a ticket.

Loyalty Points: 1

Wow! But then again last April didn't even get to members. Why is this fixture so popular? We obviously have a massive South Coast following! Bang go my plans. :(

Pre Christmas and easy to get too

True, but I was kinda hoping that some folk would be dragged out Christmas shopping with their Mrs, and I had a chance of a ticket.

Has any member had their point added for WBA away yet? I got a ticket based on the cut off but haven't had anything added to show that I qualified.

I had 3pts added on 18/11 for WBA.

Also just noticed that even though I applied for 4 adults they've charged me 3 adults and 1 senior citizen... that better not f*ck anything up.

Back