• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fernando Llorente

Llorente to Spurs 90 per cent done
Llorente’s move to Tottenham is 90 per cent done, according to our sources.

The Spanish striker will sign a two-year deal with option of a third year.

The fee will be between £11million-£14million.

Llorente is such a clever player, just because he is good in the air does not make him a pure target man, nothing wrong with being big and strong in the air

People are such kn0bheads on here

I don't dispute that he's got good feet (he would never have succeeded in Spain if he was an Andy Carroll). My concern is his lack of mobility - the complete opposite of Kane - and our pressing system.

I think Poch figures that as we spend most of the game in the other team's half, pace isn't as important going forward. I'm not sure I would agree though.

With Kane as our rightful no.1 striker, he will only get a handful of starts, but the main thing for me is I will be a lot happier/confident seeing him coming off the bench instead of Janssen if we are trailing/drawing and need a goal

With Kane as our rightful no.1 striker, he will only get a handful of starts, but the main thing for me is I will be a lot happier/confident seeing him coming off the bench instead of Janssen if we are trailing/drawing and need a goal
I half agree, Im happy for him to be here but I do still think Janssen has shown he could offer something from the bench. I would like to see him loaned out to a PL team for a season, and not sold permanently....

BBC saying medical but still needing convincing. I never entirely trust owt that Ballbag comes out with. I'll wait for the delightful tweet.

If we want to go deep in a range of competitions, he'll be a huge help in terms of squad strength and depth.

Absolutely proven goal scorer, quality player and unbelievably experienced. Great signing if it comes off.

Obviously he's not the pacy forward that can play across the line that was wanted but I like this move a lot. Without wanting to be overly critical of Janssen, I don't think he is a reliable back up at this stage, whether loan or permanent it'd be nice to see him playing week in week out and I'm sure he will come good, but the problem is that him and Kane don't make a good partnership and the former isn't going to displace the latter.

As for any fudger on here doubting Llorente's abilities:

Club
Juventus
Sevilla[90][93]
International
Spain[90][92][93]
Individual
Decorations
As well as increasing squad depth, bringing in a winner is a huge thing for me because we don't have an awful lot of those bar Dutch league titles..

If we want to go deep in a range of competitions, he'll be a huge help in terms of squad strength and depth.

Absolutely proven goal scorer, quality player and unbelievably experienced. Great signing if it comes off.

The key points for me.

As good as we have been in the last few seasons, we have arguably missed an 'old head' in certain matches

Back