• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fergie: Retired, Moyes: Sacked, LVG/Giggs: The New Super Duo

Re: Fergie: Officially Retiring - Moyes Taking Over

Ryan Giggs being touted as caretaker manager.

Seems strange that NOW they suddenly lose patience. 7th has been on for them for a while. Losing to a CL chasing Everton doesn't really change that.

I think it's more the manner of the loss. Their form wasn't too bad going into the game.

I think it's more the manner of the loss. Their form wasn't too bad going into the game.

Yeah, I think you are spot on. A bit like AVB's end: nothing really changed after the Liverpool game, and yet a tipping point was suddenly reached. Kinda felt the same way for United with the Everton game.

Have to say, I'd have bet the house on United sticking with him. Really shocked they've pulled the trigger.

Seems strange that NOW they suddenly lose patience. 7th has been on for them for a while. Losing to a CL chasing Everton doesn't really change that.

Could be all sorts behind the scenes: disgruntled players, sponsors, staff. Could be agents agitating that it's now or never for their man; the next managerial prospect. Or that word has come through that Ancelotti, for example, will be free so they feel compelled to act.

Could be a new sponsorship deal is faltering, could be anything coupled with the results and performances that mean it's reached the tipping point.

Manchester United's incoming emails today:

BlwNLa0CIAA-F25.png:large

Re: Next Spurs Manager v.2

Now Sky are saying "Sky Sources"
Will leave in 24 hours apparently

great. just ****ing great!!!

Dont believe that Utd would go for LVG. They'll look for someone who could be their manager long-term. LVG is a great manager, but he wont be managing a football team in 10 years time

Dont believe that Utd would go for LVG. They'll look for someone who could be their manager long-term. LVG is a great manager, but he wont be managing a football team in 10 years time

Word is they want a short term option with Giggs taking over in a few years time.

[TWEET]458271895260250112[/TWEET]

Oh well. Timmy it is for next season as well then.

Back