• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Falqué

I think Falque will continue to improve as his first team experience increases and his confidence grows.

Also look-out for Cristian Ceballos, who I think is actually the better prospect of the two.

Falque looks a good prospect overall. Is very trickery, can pick a pass, good pace, has a good shot on him too. Maybe with him and Townsend we're not going to be looking for wing cover come January?

He actually reminded me of VDV.

Dropping deep when the team were in trouble, taking on defenders, holding the ball up so bale could push up, fantastic technique, a great pass on him, and a good left foot by the looks of things.

Think he is the natural replacement for when Lennon is out injured in our squad. We will absolutely need Bale, but he gives us a different option. I'd like to see more of him

His best game for us so far last night. Looked quite comfortable on either flank, although he's obviously not a classical winger on either side. Will be interesting to see how he develops and would be interesting to see him in the hole behind Ade for example.

I'd like to see him given a chance when we're 2 goals up in a PL game. He looks tidy in possession, and some of his passes were sublime. don't want to put too much pressure on him just yet, but he's an interesting option for us to have.

I'd quite like to see this type of player flourish in out set up. Typical spanish player who is technically excellent and believes in the pass and move ethos.

Emirates Marketing Project: Silva, Nasri
Arsenal: Cazorla
Chelsea: Hazard, Mata
Liverpool: Suso

His pass when he slipped in Bale on the left was delicious. Not getting carried away but would be good to see him a little more.

With Dempsey and Sigurdsson clearly not working behind the striker currently (not to say it never will), I'd definitely like to see Falque given a shot there.

I'd quite like to see this type of player flourish in out set up. Typical spanish player who is technically excellent and believes in the pass and move ethos.

Emirates Marketing Project: Silva, Nasri
Arsenal: Cazorla
Chelsea: Hazard, Mata
Liverpool: Suso

His pass when he slipped in Bale on the left was delicious. Not getting carried away but would be good to see him a little more.

Hate to say it but Suso looks like he's going to turn into one hell of a player.

Where are all the idiotic hate boys now?

Giving the guy stick during the Maribor game even though they probably have never ever seen him play. I was rooting for him to come on because I know damage he can do, i've seen it, done well against Maribor having a hand in our goal and was class yesterday!!

I'd like to see him given a chance when we're 2 goals up in a PL game. He looks tidy in possession, and some of his passes were sublime. don't want to put too much pressure on him just yet, but he's an interesting option for us to have.

I wouldn't we always give the oposition a chance at 2 up, if we start brining the kids on we'll do it even more. Maybe at 3 up but when are we ever 3 goals up.

Back