• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Falqué

Unfortunately didn't see the game but glad to hear he's doing well still.

Even in the really brick performances in the EL last season there was definitely something there, little flashes of skill and also surprisingly good in the air as well. Will hopefully have played his way on to the bench, and we'll see what happens from there.

from the brief glimpses i have had of him he seems more of a team player than previous players of his ilk at the club and also more intelligent with the ball as well. I get the impression so far from the manager that he will be more willing than previous managers to put faith in players that prove themselves on the training field, regardless of their reputation, so im sure that if he works hard he will get himself involved

so kinda player is he or which player does he remind you most of? i have absolutely no impression of hime from the little i've seen

so kinda player is he or which player does he remind you most of? i have absolutely no impression of hime from the little i've seen

He reminds me a little of Luka when he was first at the club. Tidy in possession, has really good vision. But plays further forward an likes a shot.

Reminds me a bit of Gio, but that might just be that he's left footed and the Barcelona connection.

VdV is a decent shout, although I'm quite sure he's quicker than VdV.

Moments of real quality, which he was doing 12 months ago. It's whether he can build that into a complete performance over 90 mins.

Reminds me of someone who might forge out a career working in Burger King. Seriously, if Falque is the answer then we really are well and truly screwed.

Is having a decent season at Almeria. I think its 12 appearances, 2 goals and 3 assists. Had some injury problems but seems to playing well enough given the situation. Might be our Mata/Silva esque player given the opportunity. If he has a good pre-season with us could save AVB/Levy money on buying that creative AM we so desperately need. If not he might serve as a stop gap for Ceballos.

Falque's been the best player in the Spanish second division according to Spanish media. I doubt he is anywhere near Mata/Silva level but I would love it if he got a chance to at least become an important squad player for us.

In the meantime I expect us to buy a starting central playmaker this summer though - level of an Erikson, Maher, maybe even Pjanic (though expensive) etc. Pritchard or Ceballos might be able to compete for the spot after another season.

Is having a decent season at Almeria. I think its 12 appearances, 2 goals and 3 assists. Had some injury problems but seems to playing well enough given the situation. Might be our Mata/Silva esque player given the opportunity. If he has a good pre-season with us could save AVB/Levy money on buying that creative AM we so desperately need. If not he might serve as a stop gap for Ceballos.

He's not remotely in the class of Mata or Silva. He's brick!!! Slow, no tricks, small, weak, doesn't create much....absolutely awful! Can imagine that he looks a bit better in a 5-a-side or in a much slower league (eg Spanish second division) but he'll never have a top flight career in England

He's not remotely in the class of Mata or Silva. He's brick!!! Slow, no tricks, small, weak, doesn't create much....absolutely awful! Can imagine that he looks a bit better in a 5-a-side or in a much slower league (eg Spanish second division) but he'll never have a top flight career in England

Lol this.

Back