• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

I just feel so much better now I know he is stable

It has just dawned on me that his family were probably watching it on tv as it happened, fuk that would have been utterly awful

Honestly can't even begin to imagine mate. But the pictures on the box of people in tears was enough to send shivers down the spine.

Just hope he can pull through and a proper rousing tribute can be paid in the replay match.

Still a long way to go yet. The brain needs oxygen for it to survive, and he wasn't breathing for while I'd hate to say it but there is a chance of having damage to the brain. However they didn't mention anything about his heart stopping or not feeling his pulse so that might mean good news with regards to that. If his heart was still beating and he had a respirator there is a big chance that he won't suffer any long term brain damage.

Especially when mob rule takes over, I don't know if anyone remembers the paediatrician whose home got attacked.

I am sure there have been some shocking cases of people wrongly accused, or wrongly named on the internet, having to go into hiding or protection (just cannot recall examples right now). Some of the reactions to this guy's comments are actually as bad as his but that doesn't help him. Will be pretty easy to establish whether he posts this kind of stuff on facebook, and other social sites. If so, he is screwed and will rapidly admit culpability.

When was the other time?

During the West Brom game a man in the stands had a heart attack and died. The Stewards and medical staff did their best for him.

If I recall correctly it was a grandad taking his two grandchildren to their first game. RIP.

I'd say his original views were sincere & he brick himself once he saw what people thought of him.

A cowardly racist qunt,basically.

how can you be sure? i dont have an account, but i hear about accounts getting hacked, cloned , faked literally all the time

He's made an impact, he's currently trending on Twitter.

its a matter for the police now of course, but to be fair, looking back over some recent tweets, it does seem out of character so may well be the act of some "friend"

All the best to Muamba from me - fingers x'ed

how can you be sure? i dont have an account, but i hear about accounts getting hacked, cloned , faked literally all the time

Sounds like he's on a tinkle up after Wales won the rugby earlier. It could be that his mates 'borrowed' his phone and posted on his twitter account. If he posts this brick regularily or the posts occured over a long enough time I'd assume he posted the tweets himself.

During the West Brom game a man in the stands had a heart attack and died. The Stewards and medical staff did their best for him.

If I recall correctly it was a grandad taking his two grandchildren to their first game. RIP.

Yes that was horrible, similar to today but up in the west stand upper over near the paxton - the game kept going with only the Paxton end really knowing what was happening, strange feeling as you could also see the CPR for about 15 mins and also continuing as being lifted away on stretcher, I did think todays would be simialr outcome though and am most happily surprised to know he made it

Why would someone hack some little tacos account to slag off Muamba? He probably thought it was "funny" at the time and subsequently dropped a log & started apologising.

Do you really think someone hacked his account,slagged off Muamba & started being a racist taco only for him to regain control of said account & start aplologising shortly after Collymore tells him his tweets have been sent to the old bill?

Yes that was horrible, similar to today but up in the west stand upper over near the paxton - the game kept going with only the Paxton end really knowing what was happening, strange feeling as you could also see the CPR for about 15 mins and also continuing as being lifted away on stretcher, I did think todays would be simialr outcome though and am most happily surprised to know he made it

Indeed, both horrific scenes you would hope never to see at a football stadium.

works both ways. i cant use twitter because of everyone asking about the cardiologist. its like a tsunami of tweets.

hope that kid gets some protection, only takes one to take it too far after all.

yes, there's no need for the pitchforks.

justice will take its course and we are not the arbiters of it, and - as yet - no-one knows if his phone was or wasn't hacked. until then...

Sounds like he's on a tinkle up after Wales won the rugby earlier. It could be that his mates 'borrowed' his phone and posted on his twitter account. If he posts this brick regularily or the posts occured over a long enough time I'd assume he posted the tweets himself.

If he genuinely was hacked or his mates used his phone when he left it unguarded he needs to be handing his phone over to the police, I'd say it's impossible to use someone's phone to post on Twitter without leaving your DNA behind. I'd be presenting myself to the old bill with a solicitor in tow if someone had done that to me.

Back