• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

Yes, Sky confirmed he was stable but the only Official statement is cirticallly ill in intensive care.

Even now EJG is confused. critical and stable wtf do you think that means.

It was mark wright on twitter who first quoted a hospital spokesperson at 8.30 and the ripple of that is still spreading

could be something as simple as down the pub and lashed (wales game and pandys day), one of his "friends" gets hold of his phone and posts some tweets whilst he's in the bricker - not unbeleivable

the bottom line is someone is a totally danchev that needs arresting

the bottom bottom line is Muamba seems to be imroving and is alive - fingers crossed for him

prejudice will always exist - and they have to be themselves for the rest of their lives
Muamba will at least have a rest of his life

That was 1 long brick. He must have replied to about 15 people telling them to go fudge themselves etc. Anyway,karma will take care of that prick

gotta love how SSN are "respecting the wishes of the family that the media stay" by filming the damn hospital doors

Just got in. What a horrible thing to have witnessed. Was speechless when it happened. I've just read a tweet from a journo saying how eerie it was hearing both sets of fans shouting at the top of their voices, literally urging him not to die. Pretty much Sums up my thoughts.
Although as eerie as it was, I was still impressed by everyone's reaction. Especially the round of applause when it was announced that the game would be abandoned, didn't hear one moan or groan
Hope he pulls through and a massive pat on the back to the medical staff.

Yes, Sky confirmed he was stable but the only Official statement is cirticallly ill in intensive care.

Even now EJG is confused. critical and stable wtf do you think that means.

It was mark wright on twitter who first quoted a hospital spokesperson at 8.30 and the ripple of that is still spreading
You can still be critically I'll but in a stable condition though?

You can still be critically I'll but in a stable condition though?

I think so. It just means he is in a critical situation but it is stable i.e. at the moment he is lying there rather than having to be resuscitated etc

That poor kid, I saw him go down; please GHod he can still come back to himself, even against these odds. After reading the disgusting and depressing comments of some of the fudge-off-couldn't-give-a-brick, macho tacos on that Hillsborough thread, begrudging people a voice ... in spite of tonight's events, I've felt uplifted again by some of the sentiments expressed on this one and the match thread, along with the news that vital signs have at least been restored, so good for those showing a bit of humanity, and let this young man be recovered.

Sorry "ill". Yeh it's more a statement then a question. There's a difference between being critically Ill and in a critical condition. If you're critically ill you can still be in a stable condition but if you're in a critical condition then it's a bit more grim and it's not even likely you're gonna survive the next few hours.

Just got in. What a horrible thing to have witnessed. Was speechless when it happened. I've just read a tweet from a journo saying how eerie it was hearing both sets of fans shouting at the top of their voices, literally urging him not to die. Pretty much Sums up my thoughts.
Although as eerie as it was, I was still impressed by everyone's reaction. Especially the round of applause when it was announced that the game would be abandoned, didn't hear one moan or groan
Hope he pulls through and a massive pat on the back to the medical staff.

My thoughts exactly. Knew it was serious but from east upper by paxton end was hard to see. Just heard the raw and saw CPR being given. The willing and urging him to respond was really emotional. I just hope he pulls through. Feel completley emotionally drained after witnessing that today. As said before, thought everyone involved were fantastic, the paramedics, physios, players, and the fans were all superb. Come on Fabrice!

10 minutes not breathing? Can CPR keep you from getting brain damage after that long? Stable but critically ill - does that mean on machines but alive?

10 minutes not breathing? Can CPR keep you from getting brain damage after that long? Stable but critically ill - does that mean on machines but alive?

I was wondering this as well. He went about 10 minutes without Oxygen, hope he pulls through, but does that mean there is a chance he could possibly end up with a serious condition such as brain damage?

I did wonder why BBC did not confirm that he was stable.

Sky should feel ashamed of themselves - world media has taken the story from Sky for granted and reported that he was ok

Stable condition in medical terms means he isn't getting any better but isn't getting any worse. So you can be in a critical but stable condition.

That poor kid, I saw him go down; please GHod he can still come back to himself, even against these odds. After reading the disgusting and depressing comments of some of the fudge-off-couldn't-give-a-brick, macho tacos on that Hillsborough thread, begrudging people a voice ... in spite of tonight's events, I've felt uplifted again by some of the sentiments expressed on this one and the match thread, along with the news that vital signs have at least been restored, so good for those showing a bit of humanity, and let this young man be recovered.
=D>

Why won't the applause emoticon work for me?

I feel very sad for Muamba but the media are so pathetic; There are millions of people dying all over the world in tragedy's like the American army going into countries and trying to invade or starvation in various African countries with millions of people and thousands of children dying yet there is no mention of that but 1 footballer who has suffered a terrible illness and is in critical condition is all over the media.

Where is the raising awareness for the starving children in Africa or the people being innocently killed in Iraq,Israel,Palestine,Afghanistan?

But my final message is to Muamba: Hope you get well :)

Nice to see Pirlo dedicating the Juventus win to Muamba, Very classy :)

Just wanted to add my voice to all the wonderful Spurs fans wishing Fabrice Muamba a speedy and full recovery. Our thoughts are quite rightly today with him, his family and friends.

It puts all our footie passion/disagreements into some kind of perspective. Life and health is so precious.

Back