• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

Just got in from the game.

It happened right in front of us, i felt so sad and sick i really feel for the lad. I had a tear in my eye watching that and felt so sick i turned my back on it, to see that cpr given so aggresively you just knew something was wrong. GHod what a thing to happen at the football. The drive back was so quiet the stadium and people outside so quiet such a shocking thing to see, did not expect that at all.

You know driving home i had worries for him and hoped he was alright for his family but all i could think was, i dont care about the f.a. cup or the top4. I like to be entertained when watching football. But i feel i have been a bit of a dingdong for gettting so worked up about the football and league position, when you see a guy fighting for his life like that, damn football is so stupid it really does not matter.

Think it was a wake up call to stop taking things so seriously.

Good luck to Muamba i hope you get better soon because that is all that counts football means fudge all in the grand scheme of things.

how can you be sure? i dont have an account, but i hear about accounts getting hacked, cloned , faked literally all the time

Of course, to play devils advocate it is possible. Accounts do get hacked, and hijacked. But there is a very strong prima facie case against him that he will have to defend. Reading his previous tweets, and his statement to one individual that it was a bit of a joke seems to suggest it was him. He changed his tune the moment Collymore told him he had been reported to the police. I cannot validate some of comments on twitter but some who have access to his facebook seem to paint a picture that he is prone to posting unpleasant things. But I don't have facebook so that is mere speculation that I cannot validate. I guess the police will find out the truth. In any case, it shows the pitfalls of the internet - from both sides.

Just got in from the game.

It happened right in front of us, i felt so sad and sick i really feel for the lad. I had a tear in my eye watching that and felt so sick i turned my back on it, to see that cpr given so aggresively you just knew something was wrong. GHod what a thing to happen at the football. The drive back was so quiet the stadium and people outside so quiet such a shocking thing to see, did not expect that at all.

You know driving home i had worries for him and hoped he was alright for his family but all i could think was, i dont care about the f.a. cup or the top4. I like to be entertained when watching football. But i feel i have been a bit of a dingdong for gettting so worked up about the football and league position, when you see a guy fighting for his life like that, damn football is so stupid it really does not matter.

Think it was a wake up call to stop taking things so seriously.

Good luck to Muamba i hope you get better soon because that is all that counts football means fudge all in the grand scheme of things.

That's how I feel about it all.

Why would someone hack some little tacos account to slag off Muamba? He probably thought it was "funny" at the time and subsequently dropped a log & started apologising.

Do you really think someone hacked his account,slagged off Muamba & started being a racist taco only for him to regain control of said account & start aplologising shortly after Collymore tells him his tweets have been sent to the old bill?

could be something as simple as down the pub and lashed (wales game and pandys day), one of his "friends" gets hold of his phone and posts some tweets whilst he's in the bricker - not unbeleivable

the bottom line is someone is a totally danchev that needs arresting

the bottom bottom line is Muamba seems to be imroving and is alive - fingers crossed for him

prejudice will always exist - and they have to be themselves for the rest of their lives
Muamba will at least have a rest of his life

Stan Collymore ‏ @StanCollymore Close
Fabrice has been admitted to heart attack centre at London Chest Hospital and is in a critical condition"

If he genuinely was hacked or his mates used his phone when he left it unguarded he needs to be handing his phone over to the police, I'd say it's impossible to use someone's phone to post on Twitter without leaving your DNA behind. I'd be presenting myself to the old bill with a solicitor in tow if someone had done that to me.

Definitely agree with all of that.

Also, if I got on my friends twitter, I'd post childish things about his inability to please a woman rather than the topical themes of the day. No-one would bother start on the Muamba situation.

I believe the scrote is guilty, but there is a (small) chance it wasn't him.

Unbelievable day at the lane

A bloke next to me cried his eyes out for about 15 minutes

We were in row 2, and watching the CPR was sickening

So glad he's ok

I had a tear in my eye, i don't know im not usually emotional like that but it just came from no where i have not been so shocked like that before. The way the ground went quiet it was spooky the real sense like everyone knew this was bad. Just feel really bad for the lad i hope his family did not see it live and are just going to the hospital, i would hate to see a loved one like that must have been the worst 10 minutes of their lives.

I had a tear in my eye, i don't know im not usually emotional like that but it just came from no where i have not been so shocked like that before. The way the ground went quiet it was spooky the real sense like everyone knew this was bad. Just feel really bad for the lad i hope his family did not see it live and are just going to the hospital, i would hate to see a loved one like that must have been the worst 10 minutes of their lives.

I know I didnt have a fudgein clue what was goin on. I rewinded the game but all you saw was him spasming on his chest on the floor. Ofcourse the TV cameras didnt focus on it but how the players reacted you just thought fudge. Even Webb looked worried and in shock and was like what the fudge do i do here

Not for the first time sky sports have jumped the gun with their 'hospital spokesperson'. Now there is a flurry of people and stories coming out about him being in a stable condition when the official statement reads anything but.

Not for the first time sky sports have jumped the gun with their 'hospital spokesperson'. Now there is a flurry of people and stories coming out about him being in a stable condition when the official statement reads anything but.

I did wonder why BBC did not confirm that he was stable.

Sky should feel ashamed of themselves - world media has taken the story from Sky for granted and reported that he was ok

I know I didnt have a fudgein clue what was goin on. I rewinded the game but all you saw was him spasming on his chest on the floor. Ofcourse the TV cameras didnt focus on it but how the players reacted you just thought fudge. Even Webb looked worried and in shock and was like what the fudge do i do here

Nice to see Parker step us and suggest straight away the game should not continue

Definitely agree with all of that.

Also, if I got on my friends twitter, I'd post childish things about his inability to please a woman rather than the topical themes of the day. No-one would bother start on the Muamba situation.

I believe the scrote is guilty, but there is a (small) chance it wasn't him.

Looks like we're forming a mutual admiration society here ;) but I reckon you're 100% on the button there.

I was stood in the south lower with my brother and at first we just thought he'd gone down for a normal injury, then you saw the players looking concerned, they started pumping his chest... horrible moment and it kinda just left us numb. I've had family members go through serious medical conditions and it was awful, so it's hard to imagine how his friends and family must have felt with something like that happening completly out of the blue. Saw some young kids crying on the walk back to the train. Terrible day.

Really glad to hear he's in a stable condition, still critical, but the stable part is really good news. Let's hope the news keep going in the same direction and he can make it though this. Good luck Fabrice!

Without having seen the full statement, am i right to think the 'stable' bit was not actually part of it? The BBC is reporting a much graver situation. Poor guy.

I did wonder why BBC did not confirm that he was stable.

Sky should feel ashamed of themselves - world media has taken the story from Sky for granted and reported that he was ok

Agreed, the fact there was such a massive delay actually had me thinking it could only mean one thing in the circumstances.

My uncle had a heart attack recently in a hospital and was resuscitated for 25mins. In the end he was on a ventilator and a day later the hospital suddenly told close family to come to hospital because the brain damage was irreversible and the machines we going to be switched off. I hope that isn't the case here

"criticality ill in intensive care" is worrying

It's pretty obvious though isn't it. He just had a heart attack so of course he's gonna be in critical condition in intensive care. Stan Collymore's 'breaking twitter news' is just stating the obvious and it's not an update either.

Last edited:
Back