• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

I think no news is good news as the people that know what's going on will be doing their jobs and trying to keep this lad alive.

So glad I not see it happen, was down in the queue buying the drinks. Really hope he pulls through. COYFM

Hope he gets arrested. No words for scum like that. What makes ppl act like that?

Disgusts me that he is around my age. I really was born into a scummy generation, full of people with no respect, or morals.

It embarasses me, and i wish i could distance myself from it. Idiot was clever enough to put his university on his twitter page though, hopefully they'll see sense and kick him out on his racist arse.

I think no news is good news as the people that know what's going on will be doing their jobs and trying to keep this lad alive.

I hope you're right, but no news is usually bad news in this situation. Typically means they have to notify next of kin before making anything public.

Hope he gets arrested. No words for scum like that. What makes ppl act like that?

Easy - hiding behind a computer screen/phone.

He is one of those and looks like one of those that you would happily beat the brick out of but him opening his mouth you just wanna torture the **** before pushin him in a river letting him suffer

Screengrabs of his comments sent to his uni and they'd thrown him out. Vile piece of brick.

That is actually true. my job takes things like twitter and fudgebook seriously. I will gladly do it myself. The guy even if he didnt open his mouth looks like a ****

Back