• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

I guess you're right. Please accept my appology. I will try to keep my psycopathic views to myself.

hardly, there is nothing special about you or what you said. you'd be surprised how many people take that view on things that dont affect their personal lives

your language was just badly put together IMO

Chase I agree to a certain extent but youre not human if you cant be touched by what happened in front of your very eyes. I dont care who it is but something like this happens in front of your very eyes it does affect you and combine that with someone so young and whilst doing what he loves - its tragic.

Anyways hopefully he has pulled through and sometimes no news is good news. In this case I think its good news.

Of course it's tragic, and it wasn't good to watch. I hope he pulls through, like I hope everyone would.

Praying for Muamba. This is a young father who was refugeed for political reasons as a child with so much in front of him. Praying for FM. Hoping he can pull through.

I think no news bodes well - no news means the guy is still alive and chance of making it.

David Pleat on BBC Radio 5 live: "The St Johns Ambulance, a voluntary organisation, attend football matches at every level to make sure players are looked after. They do a wonderful job and the work they did tonight was admirable."

+1

hardly, there is nothing special about you or what you said. you'd be surprised how many people take that view on things that dont affect their personal lives

your language was just badly put together IMO

Wouldn't be the first time I've made a hash of it expressing myself too hard and too early. Hence my complete appology. I tend to call it like I see it, and I realise that I could have been more sensitive with my wording.

This brings back some sad personal memories for me. One of my best friends passed away in the same manner 10 years ago. He was playing for his Sunday team. We found out he had a hole in his heart. He could've died at any point in his life. He was a massive Spurs fan and keen footballer. I'm glad his last moments were doing something he loved so much.

Great to hear that Muamba is breathing again, I pray he pulls through without any long-term damage. I liked hearing that both sets of fans were chanting his name when he was carried off.

Sadly, I think the opposite. They would not release bad news quickly because of the considerations of the family.

Could be... I guess it works both ways. I just think that its been around an hour n a half and either he has not made it or theyre still trying to revive him. but I guess im just speculating

Wouldn't be the first time I've made a hash of it expressing myself too hard and too early. Hence my complete appology. I tend to call it like I see it, and I realise that I could have been more sensitive with my wording.

Apology should be accepted by all here and we move on.

I think no news bodes well - no news means the guy is still alive and chance of making it.

I hope he is still alive

Alas no news does not mean that. His family would have to be told and quite possibly arrive at Hospital and "see him" before any bad news is released officially

But I will be positive and hope in this case you are right and that no news is good news

Could be... I guess it works both ways. I just think that its been around an hour n a half and either he has not made it or theyre still trying to revive him. but I guess im just speculating

I'm just thinking from my own experience on this, where they waited until I arrived at the hospital to inform me that my dad had died. But he'd been gone a while but they didn't inform me and my mother until I'd arrived. And in this case, especially, it is only right. Because any news would quickly spread and, if you're his next of kin, you don't want to hear something like that through the news.

Kyle Walker‏@kyle28walker

Doesn't matter who you support..Doesn't matter if you aren't a football fan. Doesn't matter if you aren't religious..Pray for Fabrice Muamba

Back