• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

I reckon he's realised how quick he's tweets have got round. He's just put up that he was joking and obviously ppl can't take a joke. Lol biggest backtracking in history.

Probably realised that he is going to be thrown out of uni. Hope the scum does.

Would like to take a moment to applaud the medical staff of Bolton and Tottenham, Saint Johns Ambulance, the Paramedics and the Nurses and Doctors at the hospital.

A very professional performance and they should all feel proud tonight.

spot on mate

What are the chances of him being unable to play football again? Not the most important issue here I know but hope he wasn't unconscious long enough for any lasting health issues.

Would like to take a moment to applaud the medical staff of Bolton and Tottenham, Saint Johns Ambulance, the Paramedics and the Nurses and Doctors at the hospital.

Also to the cardiologist in the crowd who apparently ran onto the pitch to help him.

just read this on COYS too -

'just listening to bbc 5 live, a spurs fan came on who was close to the incident in the east stand. he said another spurs fan came running down to the front shouting that he was a cardiologist. the stewards let him on and he also went to the hospital with muamba so it sounds like he had expert assistance all the way.'

Can't fudging believe I just sat and watched a man go in to cardiac arrest. fudge that was horrible

To all the fans there today, you were fantastic. Proud to be part of this club. We are human above football fans.

What are the chances of him being unable to play football again? Not the most important issue here I know but hope he wasn't unconscious long enough for any lasting health issues.

Khalilou Fadiga collapsed before a game (when also at Bolton) and later was fitted with a defibrillator. He continued to play for six or seven years, although he never made much more than 20 appearances a season (may have been down to form though). So I guess there's still some hope for him, but I wouldn't be going near a pitch again if something like that happened to me.

Edit: That was also against us that he collapsed! And also in a cup game.

7percent said:

Also to the cardiologist in the crowd who apparently ran onto the pitch to help him.

This.

Now isn't the time to have a pop at footballers, but these guys who save lives every day, even when they aren't at work, are fudging incredible, and a credit to themselves. They are the people who should be earning the ridiculous wages that footballers earn.

Liam Stacey‏@LiamStacey9

@StanCollymore Can I please take a moment to apologise for anything I have said....I haven't had access to my phone! These are not MY VIEWS

That old chestnut....

This.

Now isn't the time to have a pop at footballers, but these guys who save lives every day, even when they aren't at work, are fudging incredible, and a credit to themselves. They are the people who should be earning the ridiculous wages that footballers earn.

spot on, real heart warming stuff. i would imagine this guys expertise in this field helped save his life.

Watching on TV they quickly went away from him when a few were trying to turn him over. It was so scary to see the supporters and players reactions. Top class behavior by all at WHL. Cheers to the man who ran on the pitch, cheers to the medical staffs, cheers to the paramedics, cheers to the officials, and cheers to the supporters.

I really hope Muamba pulls through strong and will be able to enjoy life with his family and friends for many years to come.

The Twitter ****, Liam Stacey,'s been reported to the police by Collymore.

Also I have to say the cardiologist makes me proud to be a Spurs fan. Just to think if that man couldn't buy a ticket there, or if the stewards wouldn't let him pass, everything might have ended different right now

No-one says you have to.
But surely you feel for the one who is suffering in a situation which has had your complete, undivided attention...you're either very young or very bitter.

Yeah, like I've said, I understand that it's sad for those close to him, it wasn't good to watch, and it was a tragedy. I am as you say a very bitter person, and although I'm not young, I feel alot older than I really am due to alot of situations similar to this that has actually affected me.

Back