• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabrice Muamba

Really hoping we hear something soon. The longer this goes on you have to wonder whether information will be witheld for a time for family considerations. They need to be told in person, not hear it through the news.

mods.... just ban chase' account, im sure all would agree we dont need ****s like that on this site. everyone on gg is pulling together praying for good news and this **** says that

Yeah, I probably am everything you say, but I really can't feel for every person in the world who is suffering. There is just too much of it.

But you don't need to air your views, do you? You're inciting an argument and you know it.

Best thing to do is keep it to yourself.

Yeah, I probably am everything you say, but I really can't feel for every person in the world who is suffering. There is just too much of it.

Chase. Not now. People are clearly distraught right now, at least have the decency not to bring this up now. If you continue I'll have to put you on post mod for now.

Lots of people die and suffer every day, of course, but when this happens on our football pitch and in front of our very eyes, its quite natural to feel sad.

Whilst you're entitled to your opinion (and I don't really generally disagree with you), in this can I think you're wrong. This event took place at WHL, live on TV and with 30K of our own in the crowd. Of course it's going to have a huge emotional effect on a lot of people. It's not just something we've read in the news. It's something we all just witnessed.

The Sun had some pics on their website, but quickly took them down (thankfully). It was when he was on his stomach. Looked like he was conscious at that point, as his eyes were open and looking forward or may have been taken at the exact moment he appeared to be having a fit. Absolutely horrible. Fingers crossed he'll pull through and make a full recovery.
I saw those pics on a different site, quite scary.

But you don't need to air your views, do you? You're inciting an argument and you know it.

Best thing to do is keep it to yourself.

I guess you're right. Please accept my appology. I will try to keep my psycopathic views to myself.

Hoping he pulls through. It was a shocking incident, I feel for his family, his friends and fellow players who witnessed that. A mate of mine was there and I know he is distraught at seeing that.

I have nothing but pity, however, for the cretinous vile creatures who inhabit the internet awaiting an opportunity to express some piece of (conveniently anonymous) disrespect.

We can't feel sorrow for every single person who is suffering, but this is a young professional footballer who collapsed in our stadium whilst playing against our club. This is big news and it is right and normal that most Tottenham fans are in shock about this.

Please pull through Muamba.

Lots of people die and suffer every day, of course, but when this happens on our football pitch and in front of our very eyes, its quite natural to feel sad.
In the time that Muamba was being dealt with on the pitch (10 minutes or so) - hundreds-thousands of people around the world have probably died. But as you say because it happened in front of 30k+ people and thousands more on television, it brings it closer to home.

Chase is a disgrace, ban him . We don't need insensitive idiots like that around here.

I guess you're right. Please accept my appology. I will try to keep my psycopathic views to myself.

Chase I agree to a certain extent but youre not human if you cant be touched by what happened in front of your very eyes. I dont care who it is but something like this happens in front of your very eyes it does affect you and combine that with someone so young and whilst doing what he loves - its tragic.

Anyways hopefully he has pulled through and sometimes no news is good news. In this case I think its good news.

i get what you are trying to say, (even though i am abit surprised as its something that happened in front of your eyes while watching a game you love for a team you support) , but you could have worded it a bit better dont you think.

Spurs player Rafael van der Vaart was one of the players on the pitch when Muamba collapsed. He tweeted: "Terrible what happened with Muamba during the game. We're all praying for him."

Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe: "Pray for fab GHod willing he will pull through #PrayForMuamba"

Wayne Rooney: "Hope fabrice muamba is ok. Praying for him and his family. Still in shock."

Former Arsenal and England defender Martin Keown speaking about Fabrice Muamba on BBC Radio 5 live: "He's a young man at the beginning of his career. It's an awful situation for everyone who knows him."

-from the beeb http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17356697

Back