• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

I'm good with that.

Good for you. I'm for a wealth tax and a transaction tax. So that people at the bottom don't have to work like slaves. That people are treated well, decent hours, decent pay.

You should too. Because it goes too far there will be revolution. Politically and economically. You are seeing it in america now. Then everyone loses, and some poor sods are put up against a wall.

Good for you. I'm for a wealth tax and a transaction tax. So that people at the bottom don't have to work like slaves. That people are treated well, decent hours, decent pay.

You should too. Because it goes too far there will be revolution. Politically and economically. You are seeing it in america now. Then everyone loses, and some poor sods are put up against a wall.
:D

You lot have been bleating on about revolution for decades.

The world is neither yours nor ours, it has to be earned.

:D

You lot have been bleating on about revolution for decades.

The world is neither yours nor ours, it has to be earned.

You lot? Sorry i haven't called for anything. Just observing what's happening in the us. Blm, storming the capitol building... if you can't see the signs that's up to you.

I'm not a labour supporter or tory. I'm a social democrat if anything. People should be rewarded for hard work and excellence. Dosen't mean you can treat the weakest like brick though. Because sooner or later they have enough. The arab spring was one recent example.

You lot? Sorry i haven't called for anything. Just observing what's happening in the us. Blm, storming the capitol building... if you can't see the signs that's up to you.

I'm not a labour supporter or tory. I'm a social democrat if anything. People should be rewarded for hard work and excellence. Dosen't mean you can treat the weakest like brick though. Because sooner or later they have enough. The arab spring was one recent example.
People get treated in line with their worth.

Make yourself valuable and you get treated well.

Who decides what someone is worth? Who decides if you are valuable and should be treated well? If next election a communist party went up for election and won, how much would you be worth to them? How valuable? Or could they just decide you are worthless?

Never be too comfortable in your position, a 12 year old with a knife could easily take it all from you.

Anyway back to our director of football.

Who decides what someone is worth? Who decides if you are valuable and should be treated well? If next election a communist party went up for election and won, how much would you be worth to them? How valuable? Or could they just decide you are worthless?

Never be too comfortable in your position, a 12 year old with a knife could easily take it all from you.

Anyway back to our director of football.
The market does. That's why sensible people don't vote for communists - they don't have an objective measure to use.

Thanks for your concern, but I don't really spend time in places where people carry knives - one of the advantages of having worked hard.

You're right thought this isn't the thread for this conversation.

The market does. That's why sensible people don't vote for communists - they don't have an objective measure to use.

Thanks for your concern, but I don't really spend time in places where people carry knives - one of the advantages of having worked hard.

You're right thought this isn't the thread for this conversation.

Dele alli probably didn't think people with knives was a problem either.

Sadly that’s not always true, I am a wealthy incivifual but try to treat everybody the same (especially initially). Without the ‘workers’ of the world there would be no wealth for the rich.

Reactions: DTA
Virtually no one can, not at that sort of pressure. Remember also that medical students tend to be amongst the very brightest.
Any ambitious junior auditor or solicitor does.

It's virtually unheard of to get to be a partner without having done so.

Any ambitious junior auditor or solicitor does.

It's virtually unheard of to get to be a partner without having done so.
And look at the burnout rate, also look at the huge difference in money a partner or senior partner at a big law firm works compared to a doctor or surgeon. Medical students would be way better off going into finance or law, they would work no harder and potentially be paid 10 times plus more…. Luckily for some people life isn’t just about money.

And look at the burnout rate, also look at the huge difference in money a partner or senior partner at a big law firm works compared to a doctor or surgeon. Medical students would be way better off going into finance or law, they would work no harder and potentially be paid 10 times plus more…. Luckily for some people life isn’t just about money.
...which is why we can rely on them to put in the hours.

Normally wages would go up. But since wages and budget is set by a tory government, that wants to see the nhs fail so they can sell it off to their friends. What happens is they get a pay cut in real terms.
Which is one of many reasons why having governments spend our money is a terrible idea.

Back