• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

We can't take it for granted that a dof means that he will be handling all football matters. Levy could be hiring him as a mouthpiece and henchman, to distance himself from the rising negativity that he is facing.

The writing was on the wall when we hoped that JM could change things, but levey didn't give him the players he wanted and sacked him a week from a cup final. What do you think Jose would say about spurs in the managerial circle?

Hard to say what the truth is now but the longer we don't have a manager the worse our preparation for next season.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
If Gattuso was his serious pick as manager he's probably a terrible choice as a DoF.

But....I will wait and see and judge based on what he actually does do while in the job.

Yes, his job is more important than the manager's in the next 12-24 months

There's another tweet somewhere today that said Fonseca and Paratici disagreed on where to focus our rebuild. Fonseca wanted to bring in attackers and Paratici said we needed to focus on rebuilding the defence first. Could be gonad*s but I suppose he gets at least a bonus point for recognising the defence is brick!

Paratici technically doesn't start until 1st July either, not the best first impressions!

There's another tweet somewhere today that said Fonseca and Paratici disagreed on where to focus our rebuild. Fonseca wanted to bring in attackers and Paratici said we needed to focus on rebuilding the defence first. Could be gonad*s but I suppose he gets at least a bonus point for recognising the defence is brick!

I saw this, again the worry would be how far discussions got etc.

Also Paratici's special move at the moment seems to be looking down the Serie A table and seeing what managers and players are available. Next he'll be saying he hates January's.

What if the club's PR is playing tricks with us.

Perhaps its Southgate or Martinez and the delay is for the euros to be over.

Meanwhile its all these managers - all of whom might be under a non-disclosure agreement when discussions start - to get a sensing and perhaps create a soft-landing for the chosen one.

What if the club's PR is playing tricks with us.

Perhaps its Southgate or Martinez and the delay is for the euros to be over.

Meanwhile its all these managers - all of whom might be under a non-disclosure agreement when discussions start - to get a sensing and perhaps create a soft-landing for the chosen one.

It's much more reassuring to construct theories like these than to accept that the people running Tottenham are incompetent.

This is the reason people believe in the Illuminati rather than accept the world is a random out of control mess.

It's much more reassuring to construct theories like these than to accept that the people running Tottenham are incompetent.

This is the reason people believe in the Illuminati rather than accept the world is a random out of control mess.

Yes its a way of making me feel better i suppose. I am totally convinced that Levy/ Hitchen / PR person has other ambitions than building a CL winning team. I also think that if Levy does not go, change will not come until he removes his cronies i.e. Hitchen and that PR person. DoF + Manager are outnumbered and not enough to change things.

Back