• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

I'd just like to know Poch is bought in to any DoF we get, if we know he's coming back in either the short or medium term. I don't think he's opposed to the model, but obviously the personalities need to gel.
I don’t think Poch is coming back mate.... he’s certainly not going to leave PSG for us.

I had never heard of Kulusevski - and so many names are being linked to us - but this is a player whose profile fits us, so it may be more than just 1+1=3 guesswork. Young, versatile, with a clear sell-on value. Lamela and Moura (or both) to make way. Not the kind of signing that will impress Kane though - if true.
I don’t think we can worry about what Kane thinks.... I think he’s gone this summer no matter what... I think we’re desperate for the money for our rebuild anyway

@billyiddo all of the trusted sources have been fed duff interview by the club recently. I think that it was probably shared in good faith but it was duff info all of the same.

Conte being immanent, I think that there were some duff lines leaked from the club on Poch too.
From what I’ve seen the Athletic are easily the most trusted and if memory serves it was JPB who broke the story re us talking to Poch. He also went onto state a deal was unlikely whilst others were still hyping it up….

From what I’ve seen the Athletic are easily the most trusted and if memory serves it was JPB who broke the story re us talking to Poch. He also went onto state a deal was unlikely whilst others were still hyping it up….

I think that Jack Pitt-Brooke, Alasdair Gold, Dan Kilpatrick, and David Hytner are all pretty well connected with the club and don't tend to sensationalise.

Back