• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup SF Ticket Details

fudge moving it for those cretins if I remember rightly when we played Seville on a Thursday night they refused to change our Saturday lunchtime kick off with them

Exactly. If they even dream of moving it I'm sure Mr Levy will be on the FA's case big time.

'All tickets will be subject to a booking fee of ?ú2.50 per ticket and a secure delivery charge of ?ú5.50 per transaction.'

?ú8 on top of an already extortionate ticket price? You f*cking c*nts ticketmaster + Spurs.

Dammit. I thought if it was first come first serve I might be in with a chance. I don't have hardly any loyalty points :(

I'm on my own though, think I'll have a chance?!

How is 1st come 1st served fair, somebody with 5 points gets in before somebody with 800, er no...

How is 1st come 1st served fair,
somebody with 5 points gets in before somebody with 800, er no...

Exactly couldn't put it better myself there were hundreds of tickets available for last nights game in all sections of the ground people these days are so unwilling to 'serve their time' just think they're deserving of wembley tickets by some GHod given right even though they only want to go to the big games etc

'All tickets will be subject to a booking fee of ?ú2.50 per ticket and a secure delivery charge of ?ú5.50 per transaction.'

?ú8 on top of an already extortionate ticket price? You f*cking c*nts ticketmaster + Spurs.

C'mon plj, the prices are cheaper than the lane and the post office charge that for special delivery, so they are only passing that cost on. Of course you could have your ticket delivered by normal 1st class, but i doubt you would;)

It will be interesting to see how many ST/members get caught out. There is only just over a 24hr window for both groups to apply for their ticket.

With Easter hols starting and being distracted by glorious sunshine, be on it or its the telly for you.

So members with lower LP may stand a chance (still talking 100+)

Not sure what the timings were like for the pompey semi? but maybe a bunch of ST holders will balls up?

It will be interesting to see how many ST/members get caught out. There is only just over a 24hr window for both groups to apply for their ticket.

With Easter hols starting and being distracted by glorious sunshine, be on it or its the telly for you.

So members with lower LP may stand a chance (still talking 100+)

Not sure what the timings were like for the pompey semi? but maybe a bunch of ST holders will balls up?
More likely for members to **** it up surely given that they're first?

1st season I have shared my ST with someone, and I have said that the semi and final (should we get there) are mine. Is this bad? I am going on the basis that I have had my ST 17 years and hardly ever go to seim finals or finals so I should have the right to go to the big games as its my ticket and in my name and I have paid over ?ú10,000 (guess) to get here.

the dude is ok with it, it appears as well.

1st season I have shared my ST with someone, and I have said that the semi and final (should we get there) are mine. Is this bad? I am going on the basis that I have had my ST 17 years and hardly ever go to seim finals or finals so I should have the right to go to the big games as its my ticket and in my name and I have paid over ?ú10,000 (guess) to get here.
It's fair enough IMO. You're the one who has kept it for years and accrued all the loyalty points - your name is on the season ticket so you should feel free to do what you want with it.

Hang on! you missed the final we won but attended the two trips to Wembley we lost.

YOU MUST NOT ATTEND THE SEMI! :D:D

Really not sure if I'm a jinx too. 3 visits to Wembley to see Spurs

Man United (CCFinal) 0-0
Celtic (friendly) 0-2
Portsmouth 0-2

Not seen us score a f#cking goal in 3 games yet!

I'm not ITK or anything but I've heard it will be an early ko either 12 or 12.30

I thought this could happen. A small sweetener from the FA it wont be brought forward to Friday. 4 hours doesnt help too much, but better than nothing.

Regards Liverpool and the 15th April. So will they never ever play a football match on this day? It has been 23 years now, United play on the anniversary of Munich.

Worthless cup 99 - Alan Nielsen - we won - I was there
Chelsea Carling Cup - - we won - I was there
Man Utd - Carling Cup Final - we lost - I was there
Portsmouth - Seim Final FA Cup - we lost - I was there

Clearly we win at Wembley 2 times in a row then followed by 2 defeats and so on, so I should definitely go.

Man United (CCFinal) 0-0
Celtic (friendly) 0-2
Portsmouth 0-2

Im hoping good omens for this. I was at the final in 2008 when we beat that lot, We were the West end then as well although we were also West end for the other 2 games but they weren't against Chelsea :lol:

Another point I am clinging to is that I have been to every game home and away during this run by hook or by crook and the last time I managed to do that was..............in 2008 and we know what the outcome there was!

I have 602 points and my bro has 307 so I think we will be fine for this. It will be interesting to see if we do get to the final and get the 26k normally on offer if those 2k over and above the season ticket holders actually goes out to members with high loyalty points or if it gets swallowed up into the staff allocation.

Last edited:
I notice that Chelsea's official allocation is 250-300 bigger than ours.

An insignificant amount, certainly, and nothing to get worked up about.

But it surely shouldn't be beyond the wit of the FA and Wembley to ensure that both teams get an identical allocation.

Certainly, if the 2008 Carling Cup final is anything to go by, there will be far higher demand for tickets in the Spurs end and far greater numbers of Spurs fans in the "neutral" and corporate areas.

Man United (CCFinal) 0-0
Celtic (friendly) 0-2
Portsmouth 0-2

I have the same record as you at Wembley, except I was also at the Barca game in the Wembley Cup so at least I've seen us score and hold the mighty Barcelona youth team to a draw :)

I notice that Chelsea's official allocation is 250-300 bigger than ours.

An insignificant amount, certainly, and nothing to get worked up about.

But it surely shouldn't be beyond the wit of the FA and Wembley to ensure that both teams get an identical allocation.

Certainly, if the 2008 Carling Cup final is anything to go by, there will be far higher demand for tickets in the Spurs end and far greater numbers of Spurs fans in the "neutral" and corporate areas.

I'm almost certain that they got the bigger allocation in 2008, too.

Missed the final in 2008, saw the defeats at Wembley in 2009 and 2010. Really looking forward to this one!

Yeah, like anyone in their right mind is gonna let you within 200 yards of the stadium with THAT statistic to your name!!! Watch it on telly like the rest of the 'Jinxes'!

...incidentally, just thinking about my own Wembley 'record';

1991 (Was at both the Semi-Final & Final) Won both
2008 (Was at the League Cup) Won
2009 (MISSED the League Cup Final) Lost
2010 (Was at the semi) Lost

...um, and went to Cardiff in 2002 which we also lost, so that's not Wembley and doesn't count!... I've definitely seen us win more than lose...

Last edited:
Worthless cup 99 - Alan Nielsen - we won - I was there
Chelsea Carling Cup - - we won - I was there
Man Utd - Carling Cup Final - we lost - I was there
Portsmouth - Seim Final FA Cup - we lost - I was there

Clearly we win at Wembley 2 times in a row then followed by 2 defeats and so on, so I should definitely go.

Same set as me.
I've got 302 points so hoping that will be enough this time around.

Back