• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup SF Ticket Details

I have the same record as you at Wembley, except I was also at the Barca game in the Wembley Cup so at least I've seen us score and hold the mighty Barcelona youth team to a draw :)

Couldnt get out of work in time for the Barca game.

Quite uncanny really, think you are about 20 or 30 places in front of us on the waiting list, and we have more or less exactly the same amount of Loyalty points too, give or take 20.

Chelsea's ticketing is done differently to ours...

Tottenham Hotspur
The FA Cup with Budweiser Semi-Final
Sunday 15 April
Kick Off TBC
Wembley Stadium

We have received 31,817 tickets for the FA Cup Semi-Final with Budweiser which takes place at Wembley stadium on Sunday 15 April.

Adult tickets for this match are priced ?ú60, ?ú50, ?ú40 and ?ú30 with Seniors (over 65) and Juniors (under 17) receiving a ?ú10 reduction on the full adult price ticket. We have been allocated in the East side of Wembley stadium.

All tickets will be sent out special delivery with a ?ú5.26 booking fee per transaction to cover this cost. Tickets must be signed for by the customer. Chelsea FC is not responsible for failures in the postal system. Please note, on this occasion the ?ú1.50 booking fee will be waived on all purchases.

All tickets will be dispatched by Tuesday 10th April at the latest.

Due to the shortness of time tickets will be sold as follows:

Friday 30th March until 5pm: Supporters on the UK away scheme can purchase their ticket. Supporters on the away scheme will be held the best priced tickets available. Supporters on the scheme can purchase different priced tickets online, by calling the call centre or by visiting the box office.

Friday 30th March until 12pm: Tickets will also go on sale to season ticket holders with 84 loyalty points to purchase 1 ticket.

Friday 30th March from 1pm until 5pm: Season Ticket holders with 62 loyalty points or more can purchase 1 ticket.

Monday 2nd April until 5pm: All remaining Season Ticket holders can purchase 1 ticket ONLINE ONLY.

*Tuesday 3rd April 7am until 9:30am: Members on a loyalty points basis 1 ticket per member ONLINE ONLY.

*Tuesday 3rd April 10am until 12pm: Members on a loyalty points basis 1 ticket per member ONLINE ONLY.

*Tuesday 3rd April 12:30pm until 2:30pm: Members on a loyalty points basis 1 ticket per member ONLINE ONLY.

*Tuesday 3rd April 3pm until 5pm: Members on a loyalty points basis 1 ticket per member ONLINE ONLY.

Wednesday 4th March until 5pm: all remaining members can purchase 1 ticket ONLINE ONLY.

*The number of loyalty points required for members will be announced on Monday 2nd April by 6pm.

Supporters who visit the Box Office can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets per person and must have all the season ticket/membership TeamCards.

Couldnt get out of work in time for the Barca game.

Quite uncanny really, think you are about 20 or 30 places in front of us on the waiting list, and we have more or less exactly the same amount of Loyalty points too, give or take 20.
I'm going for a bit of identity theft, matching up the Spurs related stuff is phase one ;)

I remember they used to use the voucher system for Cup games, I always thought this was fairer, as games like Cheltenham/Stevenage/Bolton are hardly glamour ties, people who made the effort to see us through teh early rounds should be given priority. However, fans who just want to go to the big/important games should be weeded out too, so I guess the only way to do this fairly is by using the loyalty point sytem.

I had someone text me straight after ft last night asking for a ticket to the semi, the only other game they have managed to get to this season??...........ManYoo!!

Try going to Stoke, Cheltenham, Stevenage, Wigan, QPR, Bolton, Sunderland, Swansea, Norwich, there the games we would struggle to fill if we were still mid-table, not Chelski, Arse, ManYoo, Liverpool or Emirates Marketing Project. The price of success is that tickets become harder to get, not helped by our ticketing system, but not impossible. Fed up with listening to ManYoo/Liverpool/Chelski fans over the years saying 'I would go but can never get tickets', my answer 'Put some f'ing effort in and try harder, Spurs aren't going to wait for you.

Apologies this has turned into a bit of a rant, it honestly wasn't meant to, and wasn't meant as an attack on people who have genuine reasons that they can't attend regularly (finances/distance/work/family etc), just gets on my tits when people moan that they don't get a ticket and could have, if they only put a bit of time into it!!

How is 1st come 1st served fair, somebody with 5 points gets in before somebody with 800, er no...

You've read it wrong. Season tickets holders only are on a first come, first served basis. In short, every season ticket holder is guaranteed a seat, if you're particular where you sit you need to get in first, if you're not so fussed then apply at your leisure (obviously within the ticket window), either way you'll get a seat if you want one. Members go to loyalty points.

Chelsea can do one! Would they do the same for us if the tables were turned? WOULD THEY fudge!!!

The FA are to blame for this, they are completely useless!

I've got fudge all LP's but I'm still applying. Wouldn't be the first time Spurs TO have fudged up and sent a ticket to someone below the cut off

Chelsea can do one! Would they do the same for us if the tables were turned? WOULD THEY fudge!!!

The FA are to blame for this, they are completely useless!

Durham banging the drum for a date change on TalkSh#te tonight.

Short memories, in the time I was listening not one mention of us playing Seville Thurdsay night and Chelsea Sat dinnertime, a few seasons ago.
Of course not, we still arent a Sky baby!

You've read it wrong. Season tickets holders only are on a first come, first served basis. In short, every season ticket holder is guaranteed a seat, if you're particular where you sit you need to get in first, if you're not so fussed then apply at your leisure (obviously within the ticket window), either way you'll get a seat if you want one. Members go to loyalty points.

I know that I can read !!

I was replying to the poster aove me who said about members being 1st come 1st served...

Hang on, are Chelsea actually through to the next round yet??

As for who deserves tickets, it goes out of the window when it comes to games like these. I remember failing to get a ticket for the home CL game against Real; spending a fortune in phone calls to the ticket office, logging onto the website about 63 times only to end up watching it on the TV at home.

As for who deserves tickets, it goes out of the window when it comes to games like these. I remember failing to get a ticket for the home CL game against Real; spending a fortune in phone calls to the ticket office, logging onto the website about 63 times only to end up watching it on the TV at home.

I know the feeling. Luckily got two in the end, but only after days of phone calls.Not so lucky with the Milan game. What made that all worse was the club offering 1/2 price Memberships in the January, then reading someone on Facebook posting
"First ever game at the Lane tonight woo-hoo"
So there was people with 300/400/500+ points, who couldnt get a ticket, and there was Johnny-come-lately with 0 Loyalty points and gets a ticket for the CL Last 16.

Yes, it still rankles..

I wouldnt mind a night time game on a friday. All day drinking. Wembley game at night. I would just hate doing it for Chelscum but I would liked to have done it.

I waited outside the ticket office for 12 hours for my Real ticket, problem was you could buy up to 6 per person, so people who didn't bother still got tickets from mates in the queue.

Massively unfair on some, but no matter which way tickets are allocated, you can't please everyone.

I think LP should apply to st holders as well. Bunch of ****s just sell or pass off the brick games and give it all the lip when real madrid come knocking.

And dont even start on wembley. brick stadium, corporate gets all the tickets, less tickets for real fans than before the rebuild.

Back