• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup semifinal draw on Sunday

We was in block 110, rows 20 odd all 3 times there in recent history and everybody stood up all game, it was pretty good

wembley_stadium-seating-chart5226-2310.gif
I think Season ticket holders get the lower tiers primarily and members in the upper tier afterwards. Would love to be lower tier but don't think I will if I get a ticket.

I think Season ticket holders get the lower tiers primarily and members in the upper tier afterwards. Would love to be lower tier but don't think I will if I get a ticket.

ST holders will get first dabs, lots of people seem to go for the cheaper tickets over the dearer ones, weve always gone for decent tickets, 2nd tier pricing

will we have to 'purchase' tickets before the bolton game? as in reserve tickets int he event we go thru

Playing the semi at a neutral club ground also made that game special and different

Yes, that was a tradition in itself that has been just despatched. Wembley should be for the final only. Hate the SF's being there too.

I've got 159 mate, will be touch and go as to whether I get a ticket.
Can't remember how many points were needed for the pompey SF, I remember missing out by 9 points but got a return two days before the game. I've got about 240 points now and not particularly confident. Hope I'm wrong.

I only have 86. I'm gonna feel absolutely gutted watching the semi-final and final on TV

erm, we are not even in the semis yet and most are talking like we are :-s

wow some people are unreal we're genuinelly turning into chelsea with their johnny come latelys and 'only do big games' attitude and another thing WE HAVE TO BEAT BOLTON

erm, we are not even in the semis yet and most are talking like we are :-s

tickle my balls with a feather there mate. Didnt want to p#ss on anyones chips, but people are talking like we won on saturday are in the semi-final.
I think all talk of ticket prices/loyalty points and so on, should be put on hold.

Re: the draw itself, dont underestimate Sunderland, I think whoever progresses from the Chelsea/Bolton/Tottenham side of the comp, will be playing The Black Cats in the final

Liverpool have always had special dispensation to avoid matches on that date and boss Kenny Dalglish is confident the Football Association will agree to schedule their tie on the Saturday.

"We won't play on the 15th," he said. "The FA and Uefa have always been exemplary and very supportive, and that's
great credit to them."

Kenny is now deciding things

I prefer the old Wembley, even with the minimal leg room. It had character, history and I always felt genuine excitement before each game I attended there. The new Wembley looks just like every other stadium that has been built in the past 15 years. Plus you've got all those club Wembley douche bags who only watch about a third of any event that is held there and spend the rest of the time in their posh suites.

What I hated about Wembley is that they played crowd noises/chants through the speakers, everything about the place just feels really artificial.

What I hated about Wembley is that they played crowd noises/chants through the speakers, everything about the place just feels really artificial.

Only for smaller games. I worked for the company that designed the PA system at the old Wembley, when I left school, and did the sound there for a number of games.

I prefer the old Wembley, even with the minimal leg room. It had character, history and I always felt genuine excitement before each game I attended there. The new Wembley looks just like every other stadium that has been built in the past 15 years. Plus you've got all those club Wembley douche bags who only watch about a third of any event that is held there and spend the rest of the time in their posh suites.

That happens because you can't preorder drinks for half time

They ask you what you want at full time but refuse to take orders for half time

Even though all you want is a pint it takes them 10 minutes to pour it and 3 minutes to pay

So by the time you start drinking the second half is just kicking off

tickle my balls with a feather there mate. Didnt want to p#ss on anyones chips, but people are talking like we won on saturday are in the semi-final.
I think all talk of ticket prices/loyalty points and so on, should be put on hold.

Re: the draw itself, dont underestimate Sunderland, I think whoever progresses from the Chelsea/Bolton/Tottenham side of the comp, will be playing The Black Cats in the final

I'm embarrassed about this thread.

Showing Bolton absolutely no respect in the one cup competition which has a regular habit of biting people on the ass.

Back