• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** FA Cup 4th Round - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Yes the only injuries now are Lo Celso, Solomon and Veliz.

The team news on the website doesn’t offer any insight to when they will be back however.

I would guess Lo Celso and Solomon are close.
Yeah, Ange said Gio should be back soon and Solomon following that. Sessegnon is the other one, but it sounds like they're going to take it slowly with him to avoid yet another setback.

Both Kulusevski (yet to see if he starts in the front line) and Richarlison have provided both danger and precision recently. I get they're not on Son's level with finishing in particular. But we should be capable of providing plenty of danger to City to deal with. As you say, even more so if Maddison is back and gets back to his usual self quickly.

While we'll hopefully be even stronger in the weeks and months to come my feeling is that with this game we should be better than we've been for quite a while.
I'm concerned, the majority of the time the danger we've posed to City is Son's direct running, runs in behind or quick transitions. I'm a little worried that without we are quite lacking in that respect.

It's a hard one to predict because I think we've just experienced our worst run of performances under Ange (but still getting results) when the squad really did get to it's bare bones.

Like you say Maddison and Kulu back adds a lot but I can't lie I find the forwards unconvincing.

I'm concerned, the majority of the time the danger we've posed to City is Son's direct running, runs in behind or quick transitions. I'm a little worried that without we are quite lacking in that respect.

It's a hard one to predict because I think we've just experienced our worst run of performances under Ange (but still getting results) when the squad really did get to it's bare bones.

Like you say Maddison and Kulu back adds a lot but I can't lie I find the forwards unconvincing.

Hopefully Werner can step up and take up that mantle. Granted he has not got the same finishing prowess, but he can offer that quick break threat

Im on getting on the same page with Lo Celso, I like him as a player. Madders has been out and he dropped almost immediately. Might be nice to get rid of this players we can never seem to get on the pitch. Sess played what? 15 mins and was done again.

Im on getting on the same page with Lo Celso, I like him as a player. Madders has been out and he dropped almost immediately. Might be nice to get rid of this players we can never seem to get on the pitch. Sess played what? 15 mins and was done again.

I wondered if Lo Celso was targeted by our opponents with some heavy manners. With Madison out, and Lo Celso showing an effectiveness we had rarely seen since his early days, he was clearly stepping into the breach. With no one clearly available to back him up, was he the recipient of a few too many 'reducers'? When he's healthy, he can clearly step into the Maddison midfield role when needed or play more of a holding role.

Argentinians aren't known for being softies. Doesn't play well with their fans back home and doesn't put them in credit with the national team.

Back