• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** FA Cup 4th Round - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Assuming Maddison is ready to start that's pretty much what I'd expect too. Hojbjerg for Skipp a possibility. If we want to go completely all out a midfield three of Bentancur, Maddison and Kulusevski, but probably a bit too wild. And having Kulusevski back in the front three is also a good boost, particularly against City.

However we line up it feels like we're quite a bit stronger than we've been in recent weeks/months. Bit of a rest won't have hurt either, several players that were looking a bit exhausted there for a bit.
Agree about Højbjerg, City probably won't stay back and I think disrupting midfield play is a task he's well suited at.

Vicario
Porro, Romero, Van De Ven, Udogie
Kulusevski, Bentancur, Maddison
Johnson, Richarlison, Werner

Forster, Dragusin, Davies, Royal, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Donley, Gil, Scarlett

Last edited:
Vicario
Porro, Romero, Van De Ven, Udogie
Kulusevski, Bentancur, Maddison
Johnson, Richarlison, Werner

Forster, Dragusin, Royal, Skipp, Hojbjerg, Lo Celso, Solomon, Gil, Scarlett

I'd go for

PEH in for Johnson, Deki moved into front 3, Werner left
Johnson option to make a change from bench.

yeah I agree with that team. Johnson needs to be dropped for a bit. Kulu, although his wide play gets to me and I prefer him in the middle, Madders is back ( is he? ) and so he still produces out wide.

Also Skipp will be a little deeper, better for his game I feel. We might have one or two on the bench this time.

The front line for this match is concerning. No real danger or precision. I suppose if Maddison starts and can continue where he left off then maybe he can generate a quality of chances that our starts can finish but really annoying that we got City in the cup right at the time that Son and Sarr are away and Maddison might be just returning.

I think all team will be afraid og Bentancur and Madders hitting form together…

I think Ange will choose Skipp over Høybjerg

The front line for this match is concerning. No real danger or precision. I suppose if Maddison starts and can continue where he left off then maybe he can generate a quality of chances that our starts can finish but really annoying that we got City in the cup right at the time that Son and Sarr are away and Maddison might be just returning.
Both Kulusevski (yet to see if he starts in the front line) and Richarlison have provided both danger and precision recently. I get they're not on Son's level with finishing in particular. But we should be capable of providing plenty of danger to City to deal with. As you say, even more so if Maddison is back and gets back to his usual self quickly.

While we'll hopefully be even stronger in the weeks and months to come my feeling is that with this game we should be better than we've been for quite a while.

Back