• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** FA Cup 4th Round - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 26th January 2024
K.O : 20.00pm
Venue : NWHL

Huge huge game under the lights at the Lane !!
Cannot wait for this, if the game is chaotic as it usually is against them I fancy us to win this !!
Early start drinking wise too, already buzzing for the noise and the atmosphere

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Skipp Bentacur Kulu
Johnson Richy Werner

Spurs 3-2 with a late winner to break Pep's heart

1705931363409.png

1705931424040.png

They haven't scored a goal at new WHL have they? Not sure why you'd want them to start now 🤣

2-0, comfy win with Madders back in the side.

I would be happy enough to let them finally score a goal at new WHL, providing we win, but I think this has goals written all over it. My initial prediciton after the draw came out was 4-2 to them. If Maddison and Kulusevski start and we do not have any late withdrawals. It could be a 3-3 classic or we may even snatch it 3-2

Will be difficult. Great to have our first choice back four available (hopefully). Would be a good boost to have Maddison back to, even on the bench. But been out a while, can't expect him to be immediately back to his very best.

Looking forward to this. Should be exciting, should be good.

Vicario
Porro Romero VDV Udogie
Skipp Bentacur Maddison
Kulu Richy Werner

I forgot Madders was fit so have amended my starting eleven
Assuming Maddison is ready to start that's pretty much what I'd expect too. Hojbjerg for Skipp a possibility. If we want to go completely all out a midfield three of Bentancur, Maddison and Kulusevski, but probably a bit too wild. And having Kulusevski back in the front three is also a good boost, particularly against City.

However we line up it feels like we're quite a bit stronger than we've been in recent weeks/months. Bit of a rest won't have hurt either, several players that were looking a bit exhausted there for a bit.

Should be fun, and not the end of the world either way i.e. even if the worst happens and we lose, there is no shame in losing to those CHEATS and means we will concentrate on league position.

Just hoping we don't get a slew of injuries and red cards. Important to keep the team fit for a month or two.

That's a bit Spu-uhhh - Tottenhamish - of you.

That said, if we did go through and meet the fate you've predicted, neither of those clubs would be happy about meeting us, would they?

That's a bit Spu-uhhh - Tottenhamish - of you.

That said, if we did go through and meet the fate you've predicted, neither of those clubs would be happy about meeting us, would they?
No club would be happy meeting us at the moment. I've spoken to several City supporting friends who all agree that Spurs away was their worst possible draw.

That said, I'm expecting nothing more from this one than a cracking game of football. A win would be huge, of course, but this City side at full strength is formidable.

Last edited:
Back