• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 23/24

I'm very emotionally invested in this. Spent the last couple of years living in Newport up till a few months back.

Complete dump with a tiny city centre, nothing to see or do and a very anti-social culture but is part of its charm.

EDIT: And my best mates a United fan who never fails to take the tinkle
So glad it wasnt just me then. We had a day out in Cardiff and on our way back to the hotel in Pontypool we called in at Newport....needless to say we didnt stay very long

Went to a meeting at Newport once. Up on the 13th floor of a sixties office built tower made of cardboard and asbestos - a great view of all the mud.

People worked really hard though and knew how to enjoy themselves.

A friend of mine has a music venue in Newport (Le Pub) and has just taken over the old Corn Exchange, she's trying to bring something to the city.

Chelsea ahead at Villa Park 1-0.

"And that's the first goal Villa have conceded in the FA Cup since Stevenage beat them last season".

Wow, what a run that is.... just over 2 games and 15 minutes without conceding. Some team this Villa. Not sure how long it will be before somebody beats that record :eek:

And its 2-0. I thought this Villa team was unbeatable. Well at least you would think so listening to the pre-match build-up

Crikey play like this v Liverpool, and Liverpool defend like they did at Arsenal, we could be in for a shock in the League Cup final

FFS, just as I was revelling in Chelsea's misfortune. What the fudge is this?

Chelsea always do the opposite of what you want. They go to Villa Park again in April and if there's even the tiniest chance Villa might finish above Spurs, Chelsea will be bringing the lube.

How is there only 4 mins added time in this one?

There's been well over 4 mins of stoppages since the 80th min.

Back