• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 23/24

Has Wagner ever had success as a manager? Or does he just get jobs coz he's Klopp's mate?

So had we beat City if would have been Luton Town away, another PL draw

Naturally, Chelsea drawn at home again (if they progress) v Leeds/Plymouth
Liverpool get the winners of Watford/Soton. (You can see them reaching another final- my fear is Klopps leaving them doing the double or worse, treble)

One of my favourite FA games was Chelsea 2 Bradford 4, where Chelsea went two up.
Let it be another of those games.

Reactions: jrh
That rebound off the post could have gone anywhere, falls strtaight into the path of Antony...booooo, Fun over I guess

I'm very emotionally invested in this. Spent the last couple of years living in Newport up till a few months back.

Complete dump with a tiny city centre, nothing to see or do and a very anti-social culture but is part of its charm.

EDIT: And my best mates a United fan who never fails to take the tinkle!

Reactions: jrh
Back