• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022-23

How many Victimpool fans do you think were at the game?

Actually, scratch that. None of them had tickets so there's a fairly decent chance quite a lot of them were there.

I genuinely have no idea where your hatred of the North, particularly Merseyside, comes from. It suddenly struck me that perhaps you have suffered some great personal pain via people/events associated with the areas. It this is the case, I genuinely feel sympathy and hope you are pursuing paths which can offer both support and the ability to move on.

If that is not the case -if this is some 'Parklife' oi oi geezah' cliche, if it is hatred without knowledge, cause or basis, if it is even just you trolling people like me on the internet, then it is very, very fudging sad.

Last edited:
I assume you have lost loved ones at some point in your life, it's virtually impossible to get to our sort of age without having done so.

When that happened did you constantly talk about it in the press or did you quietly reflect alone/with some other close loved ones? Did you at any point campaign for people to be banned from doing something completely unrelated to the cause of death?

No I didn't and yes I did...................................but then my family and I weren't told by the authorities and said press that we were responsible for the loss our loved ones.

Being a football fan who regularly attends matches I do feel a greater link with the Hillsbrough incident, particularly as I was at the same ground a few years earlier and the crowd over spilled on to the pitch due to poor crowd management.
The Establishment made this tragedy far worse with its cover up helped by a compliant media, perhaps that's why people can't put it behind them, there have been other football tragedies which don't recieve the same coverage as the Bradford fire and the virtually unmentioned Ibrox incident.
As the game on Saturday did not involve Liverpool I just cant see why anyone would want to wear that shirt other than to ridicule and hurt people.

I remember Hillsborough in '81. Very scary. Do you remember/did you experience similar at Loftus Rd in the 3rd Round? I genuinely thought I would pass out. The actual first Final too, as at least a few thousand bunked in leading to terraces being jammed beyond usual...probably worth saying that had we not spilt onto the pitch, it would've happened to us. It was that close wasn't it.
bricky bricky crowd management.

I remember Hillsborough in '81. Very scary. Do you remember/did you experience similar at Loftus Rd in the 3rd Round? I genuinely thought I would pass out. The actual first Final too, as at least a few thousand bunked in leading to terraces being jammed beyond usual...probably worth saying that had we not spilt onto the pitch, it would've happened to us. It was that close wasn't it.
bricky bricky crowd management.

I've only been to Loftus Park 3 times, the last 2 I had terrible views and I'll never go again.

I hate that club, but I wouldn't wear that shirt. It's pretty sick.

Similar to some trumpist republicans wear about the Holocaust.

I question where he got it made.

Like someone else said, I'm not sure its a crime.

I genuinely have no idea where your hatred of the North, particularly Merseyside, comes from. It suddenly struck me that perhaps you have suffered some great personal pain via people/events associated with the areas. It this is the case, I genuinely feel sympathy and hope you are pursuing paths which can offer both support and the ability to move on.

If that is not the case -if this is some 'Parklife' oi oi geezah' cliche, if it is hatred without knowledge, cause or basis, if it is even just you trolling people like me on the internet, then it is very, very fudging sad.
I think it was the moment when they decided they'd rather fight with police than do an honest day's work.

No I didn't and yes I did...................................but then my family and I weren't told by the authorities and said press that we were responsible for the loss our loved ones.
I wouldn't pay attention to politically motivated enquiries. Do you genuinely believe that football fans, who were utter clams at all matches before and after, chose that game to act like angels?

Seems a little far fetched to me.

But let's pretend, for a moment, that your unlikely scenario were true. In that case it would be an issue between yourself, the ownership of the press, the authorities involved and the courts. Still no need to bleat about it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay attention to politically motivated enquiries. Do you genuinely believe that football fans, who were utter clams at all matches before and after, chose that game to act like angels?

Seems a little far fetched to me.

But let's pretend, for a moment, that your unlikely scenario were true. In that case it would be an issue between yourself, the ownership of the press, the authorities involved and the courts. Still no need to bleat about it.

What 'political motivation'?

No deflection at all - I answered the question you asked. Did you mean to ask a different one?

I actually didn't ask a technical question. I mused on two hypothetical reasons for your viewpoint when it comes to Liverpool, scousers, and the Hillsborough tragedy. You neither confirmed or denied either. Instead, you created an unqualified and unverified statement and used it to deflect from both the 'hypothetical reasons' I posed. I hope these 'responses' that you're playing for laughs are amusing you, because I don't think they're funny, I think they're sad and frankly tossy.

Still,let's narrow it down to one simple question; why do you spew such hatred towards Liverpudlians?

Nobody wants to take on the angry, shouty, entitled families and their ability to wage decades long battles against anyone who disagrees with them deserving to be given everything for eternity.

You keep on spouting this rubbish as 'fact'...where is your supporting evidence? 'Entitled'????? And you tried to question ME on the 'etiquette' of grieving (which, by the way, is absurd).

I actually didn't ask a technical question. I mused on two hypothetical reasons for your viewpoint when it comes to Liverpool, scousers, and the Hillsborough tragedy. You neither confirmed or denied either. Instead, you created an unqualified and unverified statement and used it to deflect from both the 'hypothetical reasons' I posed. I hope these 'responses' that you're playing for laughs are amusing you, because I don't think they're funny, I think they're sad and frankly tossy.

Still,let's narrow it down to one simple question; why do you spew such hatred towards Liverpudlians?
And I'll answer again, as clearly as I can.

My hatred for them began when they decided to fight police rather than do an honest day's work.

You keep on spouting this rubbish as 'fact'...where is your supporting evidence? 'Entitled'????? And you tried to question ME on the 'etiquette' of grieving (which, by the way, is absurd).
It's not exactly the kind of public statement people will make. So let me help you use Occam's Razor here.

Which of the following is more likely:

1) Everyone involved in the review "did a Blair" (capitulated and gave them everything they wanted in order to make them STFU). Using the impending retirement of a colleague to throw him under the bus and leave the remaining force clean.

2) Thousands of Liverpool fans spontaneously changed decades of behaviour for a single match after which they immediately switched back to their previous form. They all decided that this would be the day they became honest, the day they didn't rush the gates or turn up without tickets. This was the day they would be sober and friendly towards the police. That they wouldn't try and injure/kill opposition fans etc.

It's not exactly the kind of public statement people will make. So let me help you use Occam's Razor here.

Which of the following is more likely:

1) Everyone involved in the review "did a Blair" (capitulated and gave them everything they wanted in order to make them STFU). Using the impending retirement of a colleague to throw him under the bus and leave the remaining force clean.

2) Thousands of Liverpool fans spontaneously changed decades of behaviour for a single match after which they immediately switched back to their previous form. They all decided that this would be the day they became honest, the day they didn't rush the gates or turn up without tickets. This was the day they would be sober and friendly towards the police. That they wouldn't try and injure/kill opposition fans etc.

You're symptomatic of the sort of perpetuated ignorance that is extremely dangerous. The not-so-deft combination of breathtaking arrogance and eye-watering ignorance framed as fact is disturbing. Just read your garbage again; 'decades of behaviour'...so you're claiming this 'issue' goes back to 1959? Hyperbolic ignorance alert!

You love Occam's Razor yet consistently mis-apply it. Let me help you use some Occam's Razor properly.

At the match, police failed to see the overcrowding, did not open adjacent areas and subsequently over-filled areas resulting in 97 deaths. In 1981, police allowed the overcrowding to spill onto the pitch, resulting in no deaths...

...as your mate Occam says, simplest explanation, and I didn't even have to parrot anti-Liverpool tropes or invent a conspiracy!

You're symptomatic of the sort of perpetuated ignorance that is extremely dangerous. The not-so-deft combination of breathtaking arrogance and eye-watering ignorance framed as fact is disturbing. Just read your garbage again; 'decades of behaviour'...so you're claiming this 'issue' goes back to 1959? Hyperbolic ignorance alert!

You love Occam's Razor yet consistently mis-apply it. Let me help you use some Occam's Razor properly.

At the match, police failed to see the overcrowding, did not open adjacent areas and subsequently over-filled areas resulting in 97 deaths. In 1981, police allowed the overcrowding to spill onto the pitch, resulting in no deaths...

...as your mate Occam says, simplest explanation, and I didn't even have to parrot anti-Liverpool tropes or invent a conspiracy!
Obviously there were mistakes made by the police - innocent and understandable ones though and nothing that anyone should have faced more than a bit more training for.

Although I didn't post anything about that - mainly because any mistakes are entirely understandable given the behaviour of football fans at the time.

So do you think this was the one and only match where Victimpool fans acted like angels?

Back