• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022-23

TL: DR, so I'll answer the first part.

No irony whatsoever. It's the constant bleating about it all the fudging time (and ruining standing at matches, etc) that requires and deserves the ridicule. Had they had the very normal capacity to grieve internally, there would never have been anything to ridicule them for.

You can add loss of a stiff upper lip to signs of a generation of weak character.

This has to be one of the most stupid, tasteless, and ignorant collection of words seen here for a long time. My only hope is it is part of some ‘character study’ for the dryest of sitcoms.

“…the very normal capacity to grieve internally, there would never have been anything to ridicule them for.”

This has to be one of the most stupid, tasteless, and ignorant collection of words seen here for a long time. My only hope is it is part of some ‘character study’ for the dryest of sitcoms.

“…the very normal capacity to grieve internally, there would never have been anything to ridicule them for.”
I assume you have lost loved ones at some point in your life, it's virtually impossible to get to our sort of age without having done so.

When that happened did you constantly talk about it in the press or did you quietly reflect alone/with some other close loved ones? Did you at any point campaign for people to be banned from doing something completely unrelated to the cause of death?

Wearing a shirt like that tells you more about that person than Liverpool fans and I personally feel thinking it is funny show a complete lack of empathy for the victims and their families.

I fully agree, and had said that wearing such a shirt is wrong. I am just not sure that it is something to be arrested for (and that's not to say I sympathise in any way with the bloke wearing the shirt, it's a despicable slogan and opinion). But maybe I am wrong in that. I am not up on what constitutes a 'public order' offence.

Being a football fan who regularly attends matches I do feel a greater link with the Hillsbrough incident, particularly as I was at the same ground a few years earlier and the crowd over spilled on to the pitch due to poor crowd management.
The Establishment made this tragedy far worse with its cover up helped by a compliant media, perhaps that's why people can't put it behind them, there have been other football tragedies which don't recieve the same coverage as the Bradford fire and the virtually unmentioned Ibrox incident.
As the game on Saturday did not involve Liverpool I just cant see why anyone would want to wear that shirt other than to ridicule and hurt people.

I fully agree, and had said that wearing such a shirt is wrong. I am just not sure that it is something to be arrested for (and that's not to say I sympathise in any way with the bloke wearing the shirt, it's a despicable slogan and opinion). But maybe I am wrong in that. I am not up on what constitutes a 'public order' offence.

I agree being offensive should not be a criminal offence, half of us wouldn't be allowed out on the street if it was. This shirt could have lead to some sort of trouble with other people and in such a large crowd, where many had been drinking, could easily turn in to major incident and people safety is far more important than some idiots rights, it's a judgement call.

Being a football fan who regularly attends matches I do feel a greater link with the Hillsbrough incident, particularly as I was at the same ground a few years earlier and the crowd over spilled on to the pitch due to poor crowd management.
The Establishment made this tragedy far worse with its cover up helped by a compliant media, perhaps that's why people can't put it behind them, there have been other football tragedies which don't recieve the same coverage as the Bradford fire and the virtually unmentioned Ibrox incident.
As the game on Saturday did not involve Liverpool I just cant see why anyone would want to wear that shirt other than to ridicule and hurt people.

This ^^^^^^Remember the Ibrox one (Rangers were losing to Celtic but equalised in the last minute and all those leaving turned back up the stairs resulting in falls and the crush IIRC) No great blame attached to anyone, certainly not the fans, just a set of circumstances and ancient infrastructure.
Was living and working in Bradford on the day of the Bradford fire and can remember the smoke billowing down the valley. Again ancient infrastructure and lack of ground management (wooden stands with loads of combustible litter built up underneath). Having known some of the board members at the time, there probably should have been more of an investigation. There wasn't, but the fans weren't blamed and are rightly remembered as victims.
Hillsborough was again down to ancient infrastructure, poor crowd control and there being no lessons learned from our Semi-Final at Hillsborough a couple of years earlier, when something similar was narrowly averted. Difference with the other two is, as K.D.D.D.D.Soc says above, proactive 4rse covering by the establishment, using convenient stereotypes, to blame the victims.
The guy on Saturday was probably trying to ingratiate himself with his fellow "Mancs", to compensate for his button mushroom of a c0ck. All he succeeded in doing was making himself look like one....nationally :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I assume you have lost loved ones at some point in your life, it's virtually impossible to get to our sort of age without having done so.

When that happened did you constantly talk about it in the press or did you quietly reflect alone/with some other close loved ones? Did you at any point campaign for people to be banned from doing something completely unrelated to the cause of death?

Your arrogance and judgement remains breathtaking.

Jesus, I'm as anti-Liverpool as the next man but some of the views in here worry me. That clown deserves to be arrested. Firstly for stupidity - I don't know what possesses someone to want to do that and then go to the trouble of doing it. Secondly, if I was a Dipper fan or, GHod forbid, one of my relatives died at Hillsborough, I'd want to deck the c**t.

Jesus, I'm as anti-Liverpool as the next man but some of the views in here worry me. That clown deserves to be arrested. Firstly for stupidity - I don't know what possesses someone to want to do that and then go to the trouble of doing it. Secondly, if I was a Dipper fan or, GHod forbid, one of my relatives died at Hillsborough, I'd want to deck the c**t.
How many Victimpool fans do you think were at the game?

Actually, scratch that. None of them had tickets so there's a fairly decent chance quite a lot of them were there.

The cause doesn’t matter. Making fun of people who’ve died in those circumstances, or defending them, is pretty reprehensible.
What if it's making fun of the attention seekers who use it as a means to push unrelated agendas and generate self publicity?

In fact, it could be simpler than that. It could just be that angry scousers are fudging hilarious.

Last edited:
What if it's making fun of the attention seekers who use it as a means to push unrelated agendas and generate self publicity?

In fact, it could be simpler than that. It could just be that angry scousers are fudging hilarious.

Your message just before this one made fun of the victims of the tragedy.

Your message just before this one made fun of the victims of the tragedy.
The turning up without tickets one?

I'm not sure what you think I was suggesting but it's certainly not that corpses have been rushing the gates at major finals.

The turning up without tickets one?

I'm not sure what you think I was suggesting but it's certainly not that corpses have been rushing the gates at major finals.

I really respect the fact you run this site as you do. There's very little restriction and intelligent discussion is encouraged.

Sometimes a line is crossed on here. This is one of those times.

Christ, can't believe I'm sticking up for Liverpool.

I'm not offended by the top personally, it's just not funny. It's the lowest common denominator of humour designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator of unintelligent human. Someone put their edge-lord pants on that day but it seems mummy hadn't ironed them properly.

Last edited:
I believe the police absolutely should take that garment off him, to prevent him getting beaten up or stabbed later in the day. It is very expensive to clean up situations like that. What an idiotic thing to wear.

Back