• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

Still say the same, finish above Arsenal we'll finish above Everton. Somewhat surprisingly Chelsea have joined the 4th place party too.

We should buy a few of their players and nobble them - they can't resist our cashola

Fellaini and Jelavic would nobble them nicely

i hope they get fourth and **** can play on thursday nights. :ross: i have a lot of time for Martinez. good solid manager. best of luck to him.

i hope they get fourth and **** can play on thursday nights. :ross: i have a lot of time for Martinez. good solid manager. best of luck to him.

But so will we, not that I mind personally, rather that than no European football

Well done to Everton, they've deserved it. Wonder how they'd done without loanees though:

Lukaku: 25 games, 13 goals (8th in the overall PL player index from www.premierleague.com)
Barry: 26 games, 3 goals (27th overall)
Deulofeu: 19 games, 3 goals (150th overall)

Would they have been in the position they're in now without Lukaku and Barry? I highly doubt it. What if these three loanees are recalled for next season? That's Everton back to square one. They'll struggle massively to build on their achievement this season, IMO.

But so will we, not that I mind personally, rather that than no European football

It might serve as a leveller for 4-7th for a few seasons. Might affect who the goons can sign.
Everton will struggle to juggle CL and manure and us will get our houses in order.
Will brighten up next season imo

Well done to Everton, they've deserved it. Wonder how they'd done without loanees though:

Lukaku: 25 games, 13 goals (8th in the overall PL player index from www.premierleague.com)
Barry: 26 games, 3 goals (27th overall)
Deulofeu: 19 games, 3 goals (150th overall)

Would they have been in the position they're in now without Lukaku and Barry? I highly doubt it. What if these three loanees are recalled for next season? That's Everton back to square one. They'll struggle massively to build on their achievement this season, IMO.

Even with CL money I cant see Kenwright spending big, its just not him

I can see United in for Coleman too

They play some of the best football in the league at the moment. Like you say the loan signings have helped massively. If they get Champions League I can see Barry sticking round.

Coleman going to United could be a step backwards at this stage. He has had the best season of his career under Martinez, who has given him freedom to attack down the wing. Why would he go back to playing for Moyes?

@OptaJoe: 7 - Everton have won seven league games in succession for the first time since April 1987. Charge.

@Squawka: @FourthOfficial_ Everton now have 66 points in the PL, a record best. Their previous highest tally in a single campaign is 65 in 07-08.

[tweet]455018415800205312[/tweet]

[tweet]455032326981185536[/tweet]

As if Moyes wasn't making himself look bad already, Martinez's Everton are currently making him look even worse.

Everyone else's players are dropping like flies.

Everton and England defender John Stones sidelined for up to four months with ankle injury.

Chambers will be called up to the senior squad then I guess and Dier will probably take his spot in the U21 line up

So, what's going on with Everton? Is it simply injuries or is Martinez having second season syndrome?

Back