• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Panathinaikos, Lazio, Maribor

I hope we dont have to play an english team at any stage. How fking boring would that be.
I'd take any side over and English club - a rematch with Inter would be quite tasty. Although that would be the ideal final....
In the next round I'd like either Lyon or Benfica. Lets play some bi boys while were here hey.

Considering the CL "test draw" from yesterday "by coincidence" is identical to the "actual" draw today, does anyone know which team we drew in the EL test draw yesterday...? :-k

I hope we dont have to play an english team at any stage. How fking boring would that be.
I'd take any side over and English club - a rematch with Inter would be quite tasty. Although that would be the ideal final....
In the next round I'd like either Lyon or Benfica. Lets play some bi boys while were here hey.

:eek:

Here we go. Soon. Only a little bit more bullcrap left before the actual draw now.

Just watching that bit at the start going through each team just reminded me how many good teams/big names are in this competition

Jeez, this draw is getting more and more complicated every year.

BATE Borisov - Fenerbache
Inter - Cluj
Levante - Olympiakos
Zenit - Liverpool

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to Ukraine

Dynamo Kyiv - Bordeaux
Bayer Leverkusen - Benfica
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Metalist Kharkiv
Stuttgart - Genk

Viktoria Plzen, Dnipro, Hannover, Lyon, Steaua and Rubin Kazan still left for us.

Hannover, Lyon, Dnipro, Steua or Pilzen for us then.

Back