• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2012-13 - QF: Basel (SUI)

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Round of 32: Lyon (FRA)

Lyon are joint First on points in the French league.

Lyon are joint First on points in the French league.

Ouch. Oh well. More fun playing the better teams - rather that than some poorer team that we will never break down anyway.

Here we go again...Inter or Cluj if we go through!

jeez we got it tough but exciting. Lyon then probably Inter just to get to the Quarter finals. At least the home games will be sold out.

Im gutted. I want us to get Benfica, have to hope we both get through and meet up.

Napoli/Viktoria Plzen - BATE Borisov/Fenerbache
Levante/Olympiakos - Atletico Madrid/Rubin Kazan
Bayer Leverkusen/Benfica - Dynamo Kyiv/Bordeaux
Stuttgart/Genk - Mönchengladbach/Lazio
Ajax/Steaua - Sparta Praha/Chelsea
Basel/Dnipro - Zenit/Liverpool
Anzhi/Hannover - Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Metalist Kharkiv
Tottenham/Lyon - Inter/Cluj

This will be a tough game, irritatingly so because I worry AVB will rest players for league games in preparation for it.

Chelsea with another easy draw in a cup match :rolleyes:

Suarez will feel right at home in St Petersburg!

Europa league at it's best, looking forward to that much more than those awful games against Maribor etc

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Round of 32: Lyon (FRA), Round of 16: Winner of Inter - C

Napoli/Viktoria Plzen - BATE Borisov/Fenerbache
Levante/Olympiakos - Atletico Madrid/Rubin Kazan
Bayer Leverkusen/Benfica - Dynamo Kyiv/Bordeaux
Stuttgart/Genk - Mönchengladbach/Lazio
Ajax/Steaua - Sparta Praha/Chelsea
Basel/Dnipro - Zenit/Liverpool
Anzhi/Hannover - Saudi Sportswashing Machine/Metalist Kharkiv
Tottenham/Lyon - Inter/Cluj

Re: Europa League 2012-13 - Round of 32: Lyon (FRA), Round of 16: Winner of Inter - C

Lyon are a good side with plenty of European experience. This will be a damn good test.

I don't think AVB will rest players in advance for EL games, he hasn't done so far, and I don't expect him to do it this time either. Hopefully we'll have a good squad to choose from allowing some rotation.

At least Lyon is a relatively short trip. I wonder if Hugo will play in goal, I hope so.

This will be a tough game, irritatingly so because I worry AVB will rest players for league games in preparation for it.

Chelsea with another easy draw in a cup match :rolleyes:

Suarez will feel right at home in St Petersburg!

Based on what exactly?

Well...it's either rest players for the EL game, rest players for the league game, or play full strength teams for both and then wonder why we keep letting in so many late goals...

Why do they draw two rounds at once? seems daft to me.

Back