• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Qualifying

The most boring qualifying campaign in history. The public will have no interest in these games at Wembley. This is a golden opportunity for the FA to pack the stadium to capacity with school kids and create a great atmosphere for the team and the public watching at home on tv.

Of couse, we know the fa wont do this and there will be painfully low attendances, a half empty stadium devoid of any excitement and atmosphere making it a general snooze fest for all concerned.

The Scots playing well against ze world champions. This Anya chap looks bit of talent. Have to admit to having never heard of him before.

Think the ref has been a bit poor tonight in the Scotland game. He sure is giving a lot of niggly fouls against Scotland but when the German's commit them they go unnoticed.

I think I've come up against Sunday league players who are better than Mulgrew

Think the ref has been a bit poor tonight in the Scotland game. He sure is giving a lot of niggly fouls against Scotland but when the German's commit them they go unnoticed.

I think I've come up against Sunday league players who are better than Mulgrew

He's been a total homer all game.

Good game and a decent showing from Scotland. A draw probably would have been a fair result. Germany slightly fortunate not to have gone down to 10 men themselves.

Scotland very impressive in the second half.. Deserved a draw at least from that game.

I have to say I am slightly ashamed to be Norwegian after the referee's performance, though. But we all know that the big teams and the big nations are meant to win.

The Scots got more into it in the 2nd half, but I'd say Germany were worth their win.

Germany 2-1 Scotland FT

Shots(OT) 26(9) - 10(3)
Possession 69% - 31%,

Gibraltar's first competitive game:

Bw9D6khIUAANnNs.png

The Scots got more into it in the 2nd half, but I'd say Germany were worth their win.

Germany 2-1 Scotland FT

Shots(OT) 26(9) - 10(3)
Possession 69% - 31%,
If you look at clear cut chances, Scotland probably just about edged it, though. We had 60 per cent possession against Liverpool, but I wouldn't say we deserved to win.

Are people joking about Scotland deserving more than what they got? I know they defended well but Germany were all over them and should have been 5-0 up going into half time.

Are people joking about Scotland deserving more than what they got? I know they defended well but Germany were all over them and should have been 5-0 up going into half time.

Germany were dominant in the first half but the 2nd half they were 2nd best. Scotland missed a fair few presentable chances too and really should have been playing against 10 men. The ref showed a lot of home bias and not only for the sending off. Every minor decision seemed to go Germany's way too. A draw was a fairer result but anything gained against Germany is a bonus in this group. Qualification will be achieved based on their results against Ireland, Poland and maybe Georgia.

BxB8q6nIUAAL9fH.png

Their back 5 is no better than England. Inler and Behrami were massive disappointments at the WC and I think England have better forwards. Sterling or Shaqiri is the question.

Back