• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Etienne Capoue

ahh, just remember you being quite hot on all the Hazard stuff as it was happening on tv

Naijia - i think that line up is an example of how we can set ourselves up against the 'rough and ready' teams, like Stoke, rather than a default line up

I would be excited with this signing if we didnt badly need someone who is easy on the ball. Capoue, Paulinho, Dembele and Sandro are fantastic choices to have.

Schalke 04, Inter Milan, AS Roma, Arsenal, FC Barcelone, FC Séville, FC Valence, Atlético Madrid have all watched him in recent months/last summer.

Capoue will stay in front of the defense and cover for the CB`s so a Sandro really! Maybe a little bit more easy than Sandro on the ball.

But he aint a playmaker and he aint a center back. Dont get it wrong. Hes a Parker/Sandro type player.

i didnt know where he'd fit. I'm more excited about Capoue than Paulinho. I just don't get the Paulinho signing but I hope he does well for us, look forward to seeing what he can do against Espanyol.

He is a beast of a box to box player. I think there is no doubt he is going to be a regular in the starting 11 when fit

Never seen him therefore im not that excited - you dont know what you dont know and all that.

How is he in defence though? - if he is someone who will be in lieu of us not signing a defender.

Verts at Left back? Please no no no no.

At left back he can do a job but gets roasted by pace but at centre back he is one of the best in the country and makes the league team of the season. Anyway, unlike many people I refuse to right off Rose just yet

against Stoke it's fine. Tall players, all solid in the air. Which is why we play him there against those type of teams.

Well he'll more than likely be playing as a CB against Palace so we'll see first hand whether he can play there or not.

I think Capoue will start ahead of Sandro. I wouldn't choose this but I think it's going to be what happens.

The good thing about Capoue is that hes ready to go. Started trainning over a month ago..

that's good.....hopefully we can have cb's fit vs palace and it takes the pressure of Sandro so he can be eased back to the team/fitness.

our midfield vs palace could be Capoue - Paulinho - Dembele ......its a steamroll the opposition midfield.....looks good to me.

I like Capoue, poue, I like Capoue, poue, I like Capoue, poue, I like CAPOUE

[video=youtube;Dyx4v1QFzhQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dyx4v1QFzhQ[/video]

I would be excited with this signing if we didnt badly need someone who is easy on the ball. Capoue, Paulinho, Dembele and Sandro are fantastic choices to have.

Schalke 04, Inter Milan, AS Roma, Arsenal, FC Barcelone, FC Séville, FC Valence, Atlético Madrid have all watched him in recent months/last summer.

Capoue will stay in front of the defense and cover for the CB`s so a Sandro really! Maybe a little bit more easy than Sandro on the ball.

But he aint a playmaker and he aint a center back. Dont get it wrong. Hes a Parker/Sandro type player.

Charlie is the most reliable poster on here by a mile when it comes to French football (i literally take his word as fact) so this disappoints me. Now i absolutely can't see why we've signed him at all.

Capow and Kaboom at the back?

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NA Batman.........:lol:

Charlie is the most reliable poster on here by a mile when it comes to French football (i literally take his word as fact) so this disappoints me. Now i absolutely can't see why we've signed him at all.

He's not primarily a centre back.

That is all.

He can play there perfectly well when called upon. And he has done so on a number of occasions for Toulouse in the past.

why are you having so much trouble seeing that we've signed a player to replace Parker and Huddelstone and give good competition to Sandro? :lol:

Of course he can play centre half.

IS he a centre half? No, he's a midfielder. But he can play there, just like Vertonghen can play left back and Bale can play right wing.

He's not primarily a centre back.

That is all.

He can play there perfectly well when called upon. And he has done so on a number of occasions for Toulouse in the past.

Charlie says he can't and he knows his French footy (plus he's French). He might have played that position before but playing that position and playing that position well are two different things.

I'm now thinking wtf are we planning? hmmmm Dembele was awesome in a wide position for Fulham and he played very well on the right away to liverpool last season. If you have the ability to re-watch that game (i know we lost) just watch it and focus on Dembele's performance. He kept coming infield to collect the ball, distributed very well, got involved. He basically dicated the game from a wide position which is ver hard to do.

-----------------Sandro---------Capoue---------------------

-------------------------Paulinho---------------------------

---Bale-------------------------------------------Dembele--

------------------------Soldado-----------------------------

I know Dembele doesn't look right in that position but a player can't just lose the ability to play in a position he's played very well for a long time.

WBjm50b.png

Back