• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

ive cracked it

...............Soldado.................
Willian........Bale......Lamela
.......Dembele....Paulinho..........
Coentrao Kaboul Vertonghen Walker
--------------Lloris

:cool:

Fixed... when Sandro is fit again he takes a spot.

Please Joe, let the rumours be true!

Last edited:

I'd take Osvaldo too. He's just misunderstood ;)

He's has a bit of the Berbatovs about him, good skill. Don't tell him he's the plan B though. Anyway Sandro can have a word if he starts with the mad brick.

This made me sex wee a little...

...............Soldado.................
Willian........Bale......Lamela
.......Dembele....Paulinho..........
Coentrao Kaboul Vertonghen Walker
--------------Lloris--------

I have an Italian mate who lives in UK but really knows his Italian football.
Was talking to him yesterday and he said Lamela is an exceptional attacking threat, extremely skilful and will score goals from the sorts of areas where Bale scores. Described him as a match winner.

However, he was extremely critical of Lamela defensively - said that when he has the ball he's one of the best but when he loses the ball he is incredibly lazy, making no effort to get back and help out his full back or win back the ball, being more interested in gesticulating and sauntering back towards the halfway-line to await the next attack.

I have no idea how accurate this is, but the guy in question is usually extremely good on Italian (and Prem) football.

I have an Italian mate who lives in UK but really knows his Italian football.
Was talking to him yesterday and he said Lamela is an exceptional attacking threat, extremely skilful and will score goals from the sorts of areas where Bale scores. Described him as a match winner.

However, he was extremely critical of Lamela defensively - said that when he has the ball he's one of the best but when he loses the ball he is incredibly lazy, making no effort to get back and help out his full back or win back the ball, being [b{more interested in gesticulating[\b] and sauntering back towards the halfway-line to await the next attack.

I have no idea how accurate this is, but the guy in question is usually extremely good on Italian (and Prem) football.

Forget Bale, he's the next Robbie Keane

looks like from what I have read that Roma are desperate to offload Osvaldo and would insist we take him if we can agree on Lamela.

Roma are desperate to offload player and this was highligted by that leaked phone conversation of their chairman (i think) and one of their directors. Since then they've sold Marquinhos which obviously helps but they've been trying to flog Osvaldo to Southampton (or anyone else) for near enough a month now and Osvaldo simply isn't budging. De Rossi is another player who they would let go before Lamela so we have to hope they find no buyers for either Osvaldo or De Rossi in order to be in with a chance of signing Lamela.

i though Roma were owned by a US Italian billionaire

Hmm...on paper Osvaldo wouldn't be a bad shout for a back-up/second striker. Tall, powerful, stong: enough of a difference in his style of play when compared to Soldado and Defoe to make him a viable option to change our tactics up, from either off the bench or from the start.

However, AVB is big on squad harmony. And the disruptive history Osvaldo has makes me veeeerry leery about this potential transfer.

Plus, he slapped Lamela after an argument last season. If he gets word that we're trying to buy both him and Osvaldo, I can imagine Lamela marching up to Baldini and insisting that it's one or the other: no way he's transferring along with that madman. :)

Erik as a 12 year old

[video=youtube;ric0xTz5g2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ric0xTz5g2A[/video]

Addicted to Spurs ‏@AddictedtoSpurs 2m
According to @Futbol_Mercado, we have offered €47 million to Roma for both Erik Lamela and Miralem Pjanic. #THFC

:lol:

MOAR central midfielders
MOAR!

in all seriousness if that deal were to be true then id say that'd signal the end of Bale (not so much the money but more the shape of the team)

I don't get the more central midfielders?

Capoue = Replaces Parker
Paulinho = Replaces Livermore
Pjanic = Replaces Huddlestone

?

Back