• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

Re: Erik Lamela

Wouldn't mind either of them. I imagine Pjanic would have come up in the conversation though rather than Osvaldo.

Dean Eddyshaw ‏@godeangogogogo 34m

Mauro Baldissoni (DG) & Walter Sabatini (SD) have flown to London to discuss Erik Lamela with Tottenham. [GdS] #ASRoma #THFC

this one seems to be gathering pace.

hopefully it's to compliment Bale and not replace.

imagine our starting XI in that instance :eek:

...............Soldado.................
Bale........Paulinho......Lamela
.......Dembele....Sandro..........

dear GHod.

He was Roma's Bale last season, their shining light, creating something special to turn games. As such he will not be cheap and will be paid for out of the Bale revenue. I can't see us spunking the probable 40m or so that it would take otherwise.

I don't know enough about Willian to say which I'd prefer, anyone care to, or know enough to compare Lamela and Willian?

we'd be a defender or two away from a genuine title challenge there shirley?

When has Paulinho ever played in that role btw? i've seen people put him in that position a lot but i've never see him play in that role.

....................soldado....................
Bale..............eriksen..........lamela
......moose/paul.....sand/coup......

When has Paulinho ever played in that role btw? i've seen people put him in that position a lot but i've never see him play in that role.

i think it's more due to the fact that he's more of a goalscorer out of the three, he wouldnt neccesarily play there but he'd just be more forward than Dembele/Sandro, bit like a Lampard.

Back