• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

We were at our best as a fan base and as a team when they were posting videos of training, players laughing, doing handshakes. Players posting personal videos together out shopping with each other etc. I feel it says a lot about the morale and team spirit etc.

So if we finish in the top 8 will you congratulate Levy? Lol.

We'll finish higher than 8th.
If we finish top 8 then I'll congratulate Postecoglou. If we keep the same manager for 3+ years and back them every season with signings that they want and that fit their ethos and then have decent succession planning in place when the manager departs then I will congratulate Levy.

Rumour that Jose wants him at Roma

ce4dc1c9b68605a4bb5050be7c99f169.jpg

A bit sad the video of the players coming back for int. Games…
Dier saying; you dont have to film me, we all know you aint going to use is.. «or something like that»
He has done a good job over the years for Spurs, and is a good lad to have if Romero or VDV is out.

Seems like a good lad and a solid pro. Just been at the club too long. Should have replaced him years ago as a starter. Him and Harry Maguire both need new clubs.

A bit sad the video of the players coming back for int. Games…
Dier saying; you dont have to film me, we all know you aint going to use is.. «or something like that»
He has done a good job over the years for Spurs, and is a good lad to have if Romero or VDV is out.

So many people reading into this. It's more likely just something between him and the media guy, rather than commentary on him not playing this season.

He did say it with a smile on his face. Richie looked in a worse mood!

I think it was made clear he wasn't in Ange's plans, it looks like he hasn't been completely ostracised in training and has made the bench.
If we turned down a reasonable offer for him then I'd have s little sympathy but by the same token if he is seeing this year out to secure himself a better transfer on a free next year than he must be content with the situation.

I think it was made clear he wasn't in Ange's plans, it looks like he hasn't been completely ostracised in training and has made the bench.
If we turned down a reasonable offer for him then I'd have s little sympathy but by the same token if he is seeing this year out to secure himself a better transfer on a free next year than he must be content with the situation.
All that money and not a single decent item of clothing between them.

Richarlison always looks annoyed but I think he’s just got resting bitch face. I thought I heard Dier say “I know you’re going to use it” rather than NOT going to use it?

I didn't actually think you were allowed to buy Stone Island unless you can prove you support West Ham or watch Love Island. They've got a brand to protect.
Is it sportswear? I'm afraid I know nothing beyond the major sports brands in that manner.

Back