• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Yes. But even if he isn't directly targeted... All our three goals against City involved very good play from our defenders. Ball from Davies for the opener. Ball from Royal for the second. Several of our defenders for the third.

Quite simply we don't score those goals if those passes aren't of the required very high quality.

It's not like Sanchez is incapable of those passes of course. But having players capable of seeing the passes, sufficient composure under pressure and the quality to play the passes more often is obviously a solid boost. And required for us to take the next step imo.
The willingness to play out form the back was great
Contes social media account has played this up recently with some aplomb

I think it’s funny how some people are still not able to give Dier the credit he deserves, let alone appreciate the context for his previous three seasons. No-one has ever said he is Maldini, but he is unquestionably a Baresi for us.

I think it’s funny how some people are still not able to give Dier the credit he deserves, let alone appreciate the context for his previous three seasons. No-one has ever said he is Maldini, but he is unquestionably a Baresi for us.

No he's not baresi. But he's not brick either. He's a good player and this system with romero and davies alongside him suits him.

No he's not baresi. But he's not brick either. He's a good player and this system with romero and davies alongside him suits him.

I have a lot of time for Dier but Baresi is one of the greatest defenders of all time. I'm not sure The King is even in his league and he was a Rolls Royce of a defender. Dier is not in the same stratosphere as Baresi.

I guess today was inevitable. We need to ban all our players from making any sort of rallying call in public.

Every time. Every time he opens his mouth, every single time, without exception.

After a win, someone needs to go round his gaff and superglue his door shut until the next game to stop his disastrous, farcical 'rallying calls'.

Really a joke how many times we go to pieces after one of those. Either him, or Winks, or Lloris.

Every time. Every time he opens his mouth, every single time, without exception.

After a win, someone needs to go round his gaff and superglue his door shut until the next game to stop his disastrous, farcical 'rallying calls'.

Really a joke how many times we go to pieces after one of those. Either him, or Winks, or Lloris.

or Kane and his lion pictures

I'm tempted to give Dier a pass for this one, as he at least backed it up tonight, he was good again, and it would have been a clean sheet were it not for Romero's fudge up for the goal

You realise they have to do the interviews don’t you
It’s an obligation for the league
We didn’t lose because Dier said we needed to back to the city win

or Kane and his lion pictures

I'm tempted to give Dier a pass for this one, as he at least backed it up tonight, he was good again, and it would have been a clean sheet were it not for Romero's fudge up for the goal

Well, I think he's perpetually average, but in this case, it isn't really his performance. He could play like prime Baresi, his rallying calls just tempt fate in spectacularly self-destructive ways, every time.

You realise they have to do the interviews don’t you
It’s an obligation for the league
We didn’t lose because Dier said we needed to back to the city win

Yeah, I realise that mate. I also realise that tattooing 'we go game by game' to his forehead and sending him out there to respond to every question with that would be infinitely better in terms of avoiding the kind of karmic backlash that always happens when he does a rallying call. :p

Well, I think he's perpetually average, but in this case, it isn't really his performance. He could play like prime Baresi, his rallying calls just tempt fate in spectacularly self-destructive ways, every time.

Yeah, but that's just showing up the lack of character in his teammates, he has it, I trust him completely.

I'm for binning most of them, he's top of my keep list though.

Yeah, I realise that mate. I also realise that tattooing 'we go game by game' to his forehead and sending him out there to respond to every question with that would be infinitely better in terms of avoiding the kind of karmic backlash that always happens when he does a rallying call. :p
The rallying call is just fluff. It doesn't mean anything, it's just positive media chat to appease some fans who buy into it. But it means absolutely zilch, the players aren't going to be watching his interview as if it means more than the conversations they would have on the training pitch.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

The rallying call is just fluff. It doesn't mean anything, it's just positive media chat to appease some fans who buy into it. But it means absolutely zilch, the players aren't going to be watching his interview as if it means more than the conversations they would have on the training pitch.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

That's the problem - you would hope it's just fluff.

I don't think it is. I think these dimwits take it seriously, given how often it backfires. :p

In all seriousness, him cursing us with his rallying calls is far, far more secondary to our team being sh*te, when it comes to why we lose so often.

Back