• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

It doesn't suggest otherwise. Conte has repeatedly said that it was a club signing that he agreed with as one for the future.
Club doesn't just mean Levy, it will be the recruitment team.
A club signing that he had no intention of playing...40m then spent on another RB. It doesn't really add up and make a lot of sense. It might not be down to Levy but the recruitment decisions made at the club are....strange.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Both ENIC and Conte can go as far as I’m concerned. Sick of this GHod awful football and the hierarchy making stupid decisions and taking fudging forever to do it. Can’t even sort out naming rights for the stadium 4 years later whilst waiting for this so called perfect deal. I’ll be collecting my pension before we ever win anything or get naming rights for the ground and I’m only 38.

Both ENIC and Conte can go as far as I’m concerned. Sick of this GHod awful football and the hierarchy making stupid decisions and taking fudging forever to do it. Can’t even sort out naming rights for the stadium 4 years later whilst waiting for this so called perfect deal. I’ll be collecting my pension before we ever win anything or get naming rights for the ground and I’m only 38.

Yep. Fully agreed - I'm a little younger than you, but I have basically resigned myself to the fact that I have watched Spurs win one trophy in my lifetime following this club and will likely die before I see another.

Doesn't have to be this way, but we have chosen trophyless mediocrity with these owners. Until they go, we are doomed - only the name on the door of the manager's office changes.

We are at a very low ebb and it is clear that Conte and team will be gone soon. The fault lies entirely at ENIC and Levy's door. The club has a new reputation - Tottenham Hotspur - the club where very successful managers come to kill their careers.
And on we will go to the next poor sap who thinks he will be backed by the owners and we will totter along with the occasional good win, hovering around sixth/fifth/fourth - also-rans forever under ENIC. its shameful - to dare is too dear. A friend of mine said to me yesterday that if Messi was offered to Levy for a fiver, he would try to haggle it down to £4.25 as there would be no re-sale value!
Doomed to the same old merry go around - since November 2019 - 3 1/2 years - we have had four managers (including Ryan) and heading for a fifth. Add in Poch and it will be six managers in four years - what is the common denominator in this shambles - ENIC and the Chairman - its so darn plain to see.
Foraging around for bargains - Jose wanted Skriniar, Levy buys Rodon; Conte wanted Bastoni, Levy gets Lenglet; interest in Trossard but derisory bid of £12M shows a total lack of intent and we end up with Danjuma who doesn't seem to have excelled anywhere. If I was a manager and Spurs came in for me I would run a mile in the opposite direction - a hiding to nothing... sigh...

We are at a very low ebb and it is clear that Conte and team will be gone soon. The fault lies entirely at ENIC and Levy's door. The club has a new reputation - Tottenham Hotspur - the club where very successful managers come to kill their careers.
And on we will go to the next poor sap who thinks he will be backed by the owners and we will totter along with the occasional good win, hovering around sixth/fifth/fourth - also-rans forever under ENIC. its shameful - to dare is too dear. A friend of mine said to me yesterday that if Messi was offered to Levy for a fiver, he would try to haggle it down to £4.25 as there would be no re-sale value!
Doomed to the same old merry go around - since November 2019 - 3 1/2 years - we have had four managers (including Ryan) and heading for a fifth. Add in Poch and it will be six managers in four years - what is the common denominator in this shambles - ENIC and the Chairman - its so darn plain to see.
Foraging around for bargains - Jose wanted Skriniar, Levy buys Rodon; Conte wanted Bastoni, Levy gets Lenglet; interest in Trossard but derisory bid of £12M shows a total lack of intent and we end up with Danjuma who doesn't seem to have excelled anywhere. If I was a manager and Spurs came in for me I would run a mile in the opposite direction - a hiding to nothing... sigh...
I actually think Danjuma is a good player…. The problem is that the manager didn’t want another left sided option but wanted a player to play from the right or through the middle.

And if we’re bringing in players that the current manager doesn’t want because we don’t think he’ll be around next season then he shouldn’t be here now either.

I actually think Danjuma is a good player…. The problem is that the manager didn’t want another left sided option but wanted a player to play from the right or through the middle.

And if we’re bringing in players that the current manager doesn’t want because we don’t think he’ll be around next season then he shouldn’t be here now either.

He replaced gil.

If managers like it or not though they have an obligation to develop players as well as demand better, deciding to send Gil out on loan after some bright appearances and after the club paid nearly 30m for him he will have put himself on the back foot. I'm not defending the board here but I have always said there has to be a middle ground, he had a front 4 of Son, Kane, Deki and Richy, Moura, we also added Porro who can play there or RWB after he sent Spence on loan and had another fairly expensive RWB on the books...anything after that to be demanded may be met with questioning IMO. In fact this is where in my mind he was not backed well is in other areas, not in the area of the forwards, where the club let him down most was probably not getting a LCB or CB there we will always agree.

Anywhere else the club has a fair reason to say, you have the tools, crack on son (no pun intended)

With moura back the front 3 do seem balanced. At least on paper.

Kane/richarlison
Son/danjuma
Kulu/moura
Not really
Richarlson hasn’t shown anything that means he can play central for us (lack intelligence IMO)
danjuma isnt being used at all so shouldn’t be on here. Porro has played as much time as him wide forward now
Moura is toilet and can’t pass so he isn’t a balance in this team either

Not really
Richarlson hasn’t shown anything that means he can play central for us (lack intelligence IMO)
danjuma isnt being used at all so shouldn’t be on here. Porro has played as much time as him wide forward now
Moura is toilet and can’t pass so he isn’t a balance in this team either

As i said on paper. He is brazils no9 and scored a bucket load for them last year.

As i said on paper. He is brazils no9 and scored a bucket load for them last year.
You keep mentioning this Brazil No9 as if it means anything. He's not playing for vintage Brazil side. They got knocked out in the quarter finals of the WC, the Copa won he wasn't a factor, he didnt get on to the pitch ubtil the last minute. He wouldn't even get in the squad for any of the sides that were successful. [emoji1787]

He's a decent player but please stop with this Brazil No9 ish, they don't have a crop of good strikers at the moment let alone the legendary crop they used to produce.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Back