• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

come on man, let’s be honest here most spurs fans would have wanted gone if he finished 8th twice.

the Enic boys would have screaming even louder then they are now.
I think a lot of fans regardless of their position on ENIC would be disappointed with two eighth place finishes at Spurs particularly after four consecutive top four places similar to why Mourinho was so unpopular.

Having said that Arteta had credit by winning the cup in his first season.

tbh Iit’s about wether the owners would tolerate to 8th place finishes. I think with ENIC that would be unlikely. Let’s not forget a lot of Arsenal fans wanted Arteta out as well

They were limited in their spending by buildong both their stadium and the rams stadium. Now they are free to spend more. They also gave their manager time to build his squad. Maybe give enic the chance to show what they can do?

Kind of seen what they have done on the last 20 years ... their decision making on the pitch is atrocious

that is Mou saying he was key down
He also does that
A great manager would have made the club buy the player
Always two sides too the story

That is patently ridiculous? Levy has a history of low balling clubs, it is definitely not Mourinho's fault if he identified a player and Levy refuses to sign him.

That is patently ridiculous? Levy has a history of low balling clubs, it is definitely not Mourinho's fault if he identified a player and Levy refuses to sign him.
Moureen offload all responsibility for his failings and takes the credit when it goes well
It’s his game and style
If we brought him and he was as good as he could have heheh he would have said he was a genius.. if he flopped it would have been a club signing

Do many teams sat near the top of the table buy a new starting striker in the january window? Iirc he wanted Tevez who was out of our price range at the time tbf

Allegedly ferdinand and sherwood went to watch him, they said he was similar to vdv (think they meant a 10 rather than a 9). So we didn't go after him in the end. As it was a fair chunk of change.

Allegedly ferdinand and sherwood went to watch him, they said he was similar to vdv (think they meant a 10 rather than a 9). So we didn't go after him in the end. As it was a fair chunk of change.
Your talking about Suarez there not Tevez
IIRC

come on man, let’s be honest here most spurs fans would have wanted gone if he finished 8th twice.

the Enic boys would have screaming even louder then they are now.
The ENIC boys largely believed more in Poch than ENIC so I don't think that would have been the case.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Would you rather we spend the transfer budget in the summer window or save some for january?
The summer is a better window to buy in undoubtedly, but I'd prefer we buy when needed. I guess a bit like last season when we needed something, got a couple of quality incomings and changed our season and got to the CL. [emoji848]

Sometimes you can wait too long. This winter it looks like we have two players coming in who can add a positive impact. I like smart buys and being decisive, it's what has worked for us in the past.

The summer is a better window to buy in undoubtedly, but I'd prefer we buy when needed. I guess a bit like last season when we needed something, got a couple of quality incomings and changed our season and got to the CL. [emoji848]

Sometimes you can wait too long. This winter it looks like we have two players coming in who can add a positive impact. I like smart buys and being decisive, it's what has worked for us in the past.

Well we have only brought one assuming that happens
I can’t work out what has happened to the money …

Back