• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I quite believe Jose tbh. He clearly didn't rate Rodon, we needed a CB he was clear we needed a CB yet he never played Rodon. Much like Conte never selects Spence. Again the player profile reeks of being a club buy. Young British etc. He fits that model and the coach never played him. It's no leap to say he did not want him and did not choose him?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

didnt rate but tried to sign him for Roma though

I quite believe Jose tbh. He clearly didn't rate Rodon, we needed a CB he was clear we needed a CB yet he never played Rodon. Much like Conte never selects Spence. Again the player profile reeks of being a club buy. Young British etc. He fits that model and the coach never played him. It's no leap to say he did not want him and did not choose him?

That may be true but that’s not what Jose is saying
His comments are all about signing Kim
It’s the usual spin and bull managers put out after the event

That may be true but that’s not what Jose is saying
His comments are all about signing Kim
It’s the usual spin and bull managers put out after the event

Not when he goes into detail about it. Other managers from other clubs do it also, we are not the only ones, but certainly smacks of what goes on

Not when he goes into detail about it. Other managers from other clubs do it also, we are not the only ones, but certainly smacks of what goes on
At every club
After the manager leaves
After that manager has been sacked
Poch has never gone and talked about who he could and would have had here has he…
It’s generally the managers on the decline who do it
It gives them, in their head, a public reason for the emir failure and it’s clearly “not them”

At every club
After the manager leaves
After that manager has been sacked
Poch has never gone and talked about who he could and would have had here has he…
It’s generally the managers on the decline who do it
It gives them, in their head, a public reason for the emir failure and it’s clearly “not them”

Club paid 50m to get rid of the cnut, so the if we are tight as he says then what does that tell you about how brick we must have thought he was if we were willing to pay that to get rid.....always multiple ways to spin things, bit like when he called Levy a genius.

The only reason he failed her it's because its typical spurs under Enic.

Hes won everywhere he has been. I just dislike him for not tapping up dier properly when he was at united

The only reason he failed her it's because its typical spurs under Enic.

Hes won everywhere he has been. I just dislike him for not tapping up dier properly when he was at united

But now resides at Roma, hardly that top top club that such a world class manager crave. The fact he was sacked from United when that club was ripe for someone to grab with both hands, managed Spurs and now Roma proves he is a busted flush, I mean it would take some spin to blame Enic for losing to a team whose manager was in Croatian Alcatraz, Jose keeps that one pretty quiet surprisingly

But now resides at Roma, hardly that top top club that such a world class manager crave. The fact he was sacked from United when that club was ripe for someone to grab with both hands, managed Spurs and now Roma proves he is a busted flush, I mean it would take some spin to blame Enic for losing to a team whose manager was in Croatian Alcatraz, Jose keeps that one pretty quiet surprisingly

We're supposed to believe that he'd have beaten City in the final, yet we couldn't get past a mid table Croatian side who's manager was in the gulag in the EC - must be great to have a rep that allows that sort of gymnastics

We're supposed to believe that he'd have beaten City in the final, yet we couldn't get past a mid table Croatian side who's manager was in the gulag in the EC - must be great to have a rep that allows that sort of gymnastics

Why not? Think we would have had the players up for the final ... more of a chance than Ryan Mason

Why not? Think we would have had the players up for the final ... more of a chance than Ryan Mason

Well I've said why not in the post you quoted - hardly had a good record with us in knockout football that season.

In a one off game in a final ... you would back Mourinho to pull it out of the bag.

Over someone like Mason, sure, but i didn't expect anything other than to be resoundly beaten going in to that final given the way we had been playing going back a long way. The way some of you talk is though we had a good chance of winning.

I think he would have had something new up his sleeve for City, he’d have got in Pep’s head and made him do something stupid, there was a chance.

Over someone like Mason, sure, but i didn't expect anything other than to be resoundly beaten going in to that final given the way we had been playing going back a long way. The way some of you talk is though we had a good chance of winning.

When Jose went on tele and said we were the better side against Brighton when they absolutely battered us and we failed to register a shot was the day I was like, this bloke is full of sh1t, ironically Bissouma absolutely tore us apart that day

Its a wash anyway because if he had been here and we lost the Joseistas would claim it was out of his hands...

We had no chance but there was still more of a chance then with flipping Mason. I'm not a Mourinho supporter, never wanted him here and for me he's another of example of Levy's poor judgement and management. But and it's a big but, once you have the man here and he's qualified for a final it's beyond foolish to fire him before it. He has form for winning finals when he really shouldn't have. Also despite our shared dislike of the man he had earnt the right to take his team into that final.

When Jose went on tele and said we were the better side against Brighton when they absolutely battered us and we failed to register a shot was the day I was like, this bloke is full of sh1t, ironically Bissouma absolutely tore us apart that day

Its a wash anyway because if he had been here and we lost the Joseistas would claim it was out of his hands...

Yeah, same way it's the clubs/players fault we got knocked out of the EC to an inferior side

We had no chance but there was still more of a chance then with flipping Mason. I'm not a Mourinho supporter, never wanted him here and for me he's another of example of Levy's poor judgement and management. But and it's a big but, once you have the man here and he's qualified for a final it's beyond foolish to fire him before it. He has form for winning finals when he really shouldn't have. Also despite our shared dislike of the man he had earnt the right to take his team into that final.

I can only presume something went on behind the scenes and Mourinho thought his hand was stronger than it was with the final around the corner, otherwise what you say is fair.

didnt rate but tried to sign him for Roma though
Speculation. He didn't actually buy him so you're trusting that the press stories were accurate.
Think it's fair to say Rodon was a club buy - i think the point being made was that we had money to spend on a cheap defender that window, along with the rest of the money spent so the idea we wouldn't splurge on a player that went to Fenerbache for 3m is a bit fanciful
Maybe the club had decided to buy Rodon as number 1 priority and thus the money to also buy Min Jae was not available. Also consider that maybe if you're committing yourself to buying Rodon; a young and upcoming CB that you might think is ready to play you're not going to also buy Min Jae who you probably think is the inferior player anyway. [emoji848]

Back