• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

They were limited in their spending by buildong both their stadium and the rams stadium. Now they are free to spend more. They also gave their manager time to build his squad. Maybe give enic the chance to show what they can do?

I’m not particularly ENIC or Levy out, I was just stating that the Kroenke’s are fairly involved with investing in their teams.

They were limited in their spending by buildong both their stadium and the rams stadium. Now they are free to spend more. They also gave their manager time to build his squad. Maybe give enic the chance to show what they can do?
If Arteta had been in charge of Spurs and had those first couple of years Levy would’ve sacked him.

If Arteta had been in charge of Spurs and had those first couple of years Levy would’ve sacked him.
Arsenal wanted to sack arteta
They met with several other coaches but didn’t have a plan
We hosted them in one of the locations we look after for work
One of them was poch
By them I mean Kroenkes son

Arsenal wanted to sack arteta
They met with several other coaches but didn’t have a plan
We hosted them in one of the locations we look after for work
One of them was poch
By them I mean Kroenkes son
Yes but they didn’t sack him…. Levy sacks managers without a plan (how we end up with Nuno for example). If Arteta had been at Spurs he wouldn’t have made it past that 8th place season.

Indeed…. and yet we continue to operate the lowest wage to turnover ratio of any club in the money league.
I think the 20/21 figures were the first real indication of where all that we have done off the pitch/infrastructure wise, was taking us. The Deloitte figures are guesses BUT imo are going to be pretty close. (In fact, our hold back in submitting the accounts suggests they maybe even better).
The 21/22 wages to turnover are yet to be revealed.
So we are early in our golden goose era, and I'd hope wages/turnover will increase as will funds for transfers (not ignoring the £170m we owe out, as an ongoing factor) now the financials of the club are more consolidated.
We will read it as it comes in, rather than thinking everything should have happened yesterday.

I think the 20/21 figures were the first real indication of where all that we have done off the pitch/infrastructure wise, was taking us. The Deloitte figures are guesses BUT imo are going to be pretty close. (In fact, our hold back in submitting the accounts suggests they maybe even better).
The 21/22 wages to turnover are yet to be revealed.
So we are early in our golden goose era, and I'd hope wages/turnover will increase as will funds for transfers (not ignoring the £170m we owe out, as an ongoing factor) now the financials of the club are more consolidated.
We will read it as it comes in, rather than thinking everything should have happened yesterday.

Don't we have the biggest bonuses in the prem? If we do get cl etc... The wages are boosted significantly.

I’d say both from what little I’ve read
The reserves were security on the loans which have now matured (I think)

here is one view https://angryofislington.com/2022/03/28/stan-kroenke/

interesting article. guess arsenal is even more of an evil twin than i thought. and guess the conclusion of that article could apply to levy too.

So in summary:
  • Has Stan Kroenke given Arsenal any money? No
  • Has he lent Arsenal money? Yes
  • Has he ‘injected’ money into the club? Yes, if injected means ‘lent’
  • Has he ‘supported the manager in the transfer market’? Yes, if that means letting the manager spend Arsenal’s income and any further money Kroenke has lent Arsenal for this purpose
  • Will he want the money back? Yes
  • Is he charging interest? Almost certainly
  • Will he just add the loans to the balance sheet and forget about them? No, he’s a businessman and he wants to make profit
  • Has he fooled people into thinking that the reason he’s lending Arsenal money is because he wants Arsenal to do well? Yes
  • Why is he lending Arsenal money? Because he wants to make more money by doing it
  • Does he care about Arsenal supporters or their feelings? No
  • Does he love money? Yes. Yes he does.
Levy has the bigger more diversified business model, and hopefully, we will see it resulting in greater spend in footballing matters than arsenal can

Reactions: DTA
come on man, let’s be honest here most spurs fans would have wanted gone if he finished 8th twice.

the Enic boys would have screaming even louder then they are now.
Certainly some wanted him gone
I was gutted
Genuinely gutted
Felt horrible
Poch did what you want a manager to do…. Unite the club
It’s rare for it to happen

Back