• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I expect they feel they are likely to sell Rice for north of £100m next summer.

Declan Rice was very badly advised, in Dec 2018 he signed a new 5.5 year contract and gave the club the option to extend for a further year! He basically signed a 6 year contract which ends in June 2025!

What an absolute idiot.

Declan Rice was very badly advised, in Dec 2018 he signed a new 5.5 year contract and gave the club the option to extend for a further year! He basically signed a 6 year contract which ends in June 2025!

What an absolute idiot.

depends on how much his salary increased and what clauses there are, if any

also, it gave him some financial protection should he suffer a serious injury

depends on how much his salary increased and what clauses there are, if any

also, it gave him some financial protection should he suffer a serious injury

Have met his old man and he had no real designs to leave but pushed the agenda because he was on a horrendous entry level wage despite being a key player, they just wanted what they felt he deserved. Lads happy

What an absolute idiot.

I'm sure he has a gentleman's agreement. Bulletproof.

Have met his old man and he had no real designs to leave but pushed the agenda because he was on a horrendous entry level wage despite being a key player, they just wanted what they felt he deserved. Lads happy

Should have signed to the summer of 2024 not the summer of 2025.

Was a big mistake imo and now means he will be priced out of a move until the summer of 2024. And by then clubs most likely wont want to pay a fee in the region of what wham would want (circa £60m) as he will only have one year left on his contract.

He will most likely have to wait until he is a free agent to leave at which point he will be 26.5 years old. Just a shame for him to spend all his formative years playing no CL football. Could hinder his progression.

Should have signed to the summer of 2024 not the summer of 2025.

Was a big mistake imo and now means he will be priced out of a move until the summer of 2024. And by then clubs most likely wont want to pay a fee in the region of what wham would want (circa £60m) as he will only have one year left on his contract.

He will most likely have to wait until he is a free agent to leave at which point he will be 26.5 years old. Just a shame for him to spend all his formative years playing no CL football. Could hinder his progression.
I agree with this. Another one potentially badly advised - like Zaha. Timing and leverage is everything if you want to get that big move

Let’s see if West Ham release him for what a big club is willing to pay. It’s their prerogative not to, of course, but I’ll be interested if he gets his move before his contract is up.

I agree with this. Another one potentially badly advised - like Zaha. Timing and leverage is everything if you want to get that big move

Let’s see if West Ham release him for what a big club is willing to pay. It’s their prerogative not to, of course, but I’ll be interested if he gets his move before his contract is up.

Both had been let go by big clubs though and may have felt security is important. Zaha did get a high wage at the time considering his achievements.

I see Chelsea are talking of following in Emirates Marketing Project’s footsteps in going for a multi club model. I wonder if Enic/Daniel have any appetite to do this. Does appear that you can appropriate costs a bit creatively using this model.

I see Chelsea are talking of following in Emirates Marketing Project’s footsteps in going for a multi club model. I wonder if Enic/Daniel have any appetite to do this. Does appear that you can appropriate costs a bit creatively using this model.
I think they're more interested in getting an NFL franchise (either new or existing one) based in the stadium.

I wonder if that will be the endgame in 50 years' time.
Each country / market / continent has a Spurs team, a City team, a Liverpool team etc and each franchise fights in their respective region

The Cincinnati Spurs vs the Detroit Liver Birds

I wonder if that will be the endgame in 50 years' time.
Each country / market / continent has a Spurs team, a City team, a Liverpool team etc and each franchise fights in their respective region

The Cincinnati Spurs vs the Detroit Liver Birds

Please tell me the choice of Detroit there isn’t just a delicious coincidence…

Back