• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

On the one hand, yeah. On the other I have always wondered what it would be like to be owned by bottomless pockets.
On the other you'd probably get it chopped off for something minor. I'm not interested in winning on the back of blood money.

Reactions: DTA
Royal, Dier and Davies need new agents.

Lenglet will be high because he’s on Barca wages and I guess we are covering all or most of them.

i guess Bissouma will be about double/triple what it shows here, which are his Brighton wages.

Royal, Dier and Davies need new agents.

Lenglet will be high because he’s on Barca wages and I guess we are covering all or most of them.

i guess Bissouma will be about double/triple what it shows here, which are his Brighton wages.

Davies just signed a new contract. So not sure what he's on now. Bonuses including being in cl will boost them. Also not sure i believe it.

You have this one which is different.
https://salarysport.com/football/premier-league/tottenham-hotspur-f.c./

Romero and kulusevski aren't that highly paid.

Find it hard to believe that Gil is on that much, he's done nothing in his career to justify being on the same as Moura or above the likes of Dier

I wonder if all thes loans without obligations to buy are a product of the lack of interest in our unwanted players or a stringent requirement that Paratici has to achieve the book value as a minimum for any permanent transfer.

Just feels like we have potentially a lot of work ahead in the next summer window to balance the books if Lo Celso, Ndombele, Reggie, Winks and Rodon still on the books, along with a potential question mark over Gil and at least one of the senior rwbs.

I'm starting to wonder whether all the loans without obligations to buy are a product of the lack of domestic interest in our unwanted players and a lack of cash for transfers and wages in Europe or a stringent requirement that Paratici has to achieve the book value as a minimum for any permanent transfer.

Just feels like we have potentially a lot of work ahead in the next summer window to balance the books if Lo Celso, Ndombele, Reggie, Winks and Rodon* still on the books, along with a potential question mark over Gil and at least one of the senior rwbs.

*edit although if 10k a week is true then he'd probably costing less than Kane's goal bonus :D[/QUOTE]

I wonder if all thes loans without obligations to buy are a product of the lack of interest in our unwanted players or a stringent requirement that Paratici has to achieve the book value as a minimum for any permanent transfer.

Just feels like we have potentially a lot of work ahead in the next summer window to balance the books if Lo Celso, Ndombele, Reggie, Winks and Rodon still on the books, along with a potential question mark over Gil and at least one of the senior rwbs.

I highly highly doubt it's anything to do with book value

If we sell a player for a price which is lower than their book value, it would go through our P&L as a loss on sale of an asset, which then reduces the overall equity value of the company. However I cant see that our banking covenants would be linked to book value so its probably irrelevant

I suspect that its what you say about lack of interest in the players at sensible values, (and importantly lack of interest from clubs which those players would want to go to) and us thinking that if they have a decent season at the loan club then we can get a better price next summer

More the fact that european clubs are skint after covid.

I suspect that its what you say about lack of interest in the players at sensible values, (and importantly lack of interest from clubs which those players would want to go to) and us thinking that if they have a decent season at the loan club then we can get a better price next summer
I think Lo Celso is the best example to support the 'clubs are skint' argument....a very good shop window loan season last year with Vilareal and Argentina...then this summer window, barely a sniff.

I think Lo Celso is the best example to support the 'clubs are skint' argument....a very good shop window loan season last year with Vilareal and Argentina...then this summer window, barely a sniff.
He probably also earns more at Spurs than he would at a European team of comparable pedigree. PL teams significantly overpay in terms of transfers and wages for players as compared to the Euro teams, sometimes to relatively average players as well.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

More the fact that european clubs are skint after covid.
Not Emirates Marketing Project, Pool, Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal where it matters to us.
We've bought depth meaning we can deploy subs without a loss of quality, but the quality of the first eleven hasn't improved much.

Back