• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Yeah
That’s quite normal
I mean that’s literally how most acquisition companies are set up
You saw finely even say that earlier and he does it for a living
I’ve never ever seen mention of his brothers or dad relevant to Tottenham
I have his son and daughter

As i said not important.

Need to see a correlation between the BIGGEST money spenders and trophy wins, especially in the Abramovich and Sheikh Mansoor era.

Doubtless Leicester will stand out as the freak exception that proved the rule.

Doubtless Leicester will stand out as the freak exception that proved the rule.

Maybe not if you used income generated as one of the factors.

I try telling this to my friends with season tickets to Brighton.

Bloom the owner has underwritten 100m loan of non stadium or infrastructure projects. When he was in the championship he was paying of 30m a year bill.

We are one of the few clubs who do it properly and it actually fits in perfectly withy beliefs, how I was raised and how I approach my finances.

Yes we need to get rid of some deadweight but don't we need wages to match arsenal at least if we want to attract and retain better players to stay in the CL?

Or is Enic just happy with us challenging the top four...
66fb08e142a3cf5bce8d27fd27a0386e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Yes we need to get rid of some deadweight but don't we need wages to match arsenal at least if we want to attract and retain better players to stay in the CL?

Or is Enic just happy with us challenging the top four...
66fb08e142a3cf5bce8d27fd27a0386e.jpg

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

We're you replying to someone?

Vid regards chelseas valuation, but we do come into it. Says levy rejected a £3bn bid for the club in February this year. Did i miss something?

Edit - them spac tossers bid for a small share of the club. They can fudge right off.

Last edited:
Vid regards chelseas valuation, but we do come into it. Says levy rejected a £3bn bid for the club in February this year. Did i miss something?

Edit - them spac tossers bid for a small share of the club. They can fudge right off.

Who knows what they will sell for. Probably less than it is being talked up as. It is a unique situation that attracts with lots of publicity around oligarchs. A "fire sale". Maybe it's a bit like "barn find" cars that sell for more, despite being wrecks. Saudi Sportswashing Machine sold for £300m, with a bigger fan base and stadium capacity! If stupidly rich people are that dumb to spend 2 or even 3b on Chelsea, good luck to them! In monetary terms it doesn't look like a good investment. Anything more than 1.5b looks expensive and without continued investment, even that valuation may be too strong. If you don't invest and subsidise the business you likely lose CL etc

Last edited:
Back