• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I've resisted it for a long time under the belief that ENIC have our best interests at heart. That the precarious game of surviving financially whilst growing the infrastructure is all for the greater good. But I'm coming round to accept the brutal truth. ENIC are 100% accountable for our sick and twisted merry go round of perpetual failure. I'm angry they do not publicly address this. I'm furious that on a different level its Mike Cashley at Sports Direct Utd, having no ambiton, no desire to achieve, nothing changing on the pitch. And yet here we are week in week out under the foolish hope it changes.
Time for ENIC to fudge OFF

I've resisted it for a long time under the belief that ENIC have our best interests at heart. That the precarious game of surviving financially whilst growing the infrastructure is all for the greater good. But I'm coming round to accept the brutal truth. ENIC are 100% accountable for our sick and twisted merry go round of perpetual failure. I'm angry they do not publicly address this. I'm furious that on a different level its Mike Cashley at Sports Direct Utd, having no ambiton, no desire to achieve, nothing changing on the pitch. And yet here we are week in week out under the foolish hope it changes.
Welcome to the club. [emoji1787][emoji847]

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

I've resisted it for a long time under the belief that ENIC have our best interests at heart. That the precarious game of surviving financially whilst growing the infrastructure is all for the greater good. But I'm coming round to accept the brutal truth. ENIC are 100% accountable for our sick and twisted merry go round of perpetual failure. I'm angry they do not publicly address this. I'm furious that on a different level its Mikey Cashley at Sports Direct Utd, having no ambiton, no desire to achieve, nothing changing on the pitch. And yet here we are week in week out under the foolish hope it changes.
4D0F0256-CB04-4A99-9082-CCAD2C721F1F.jpeg

Not sure how accurate. But interesting.

Just 4% of Man United fans back the Glazers - the worst rating in the Premier League - as our poll finds Emirates Marketing Project's Sheikh Mansour the 'most damaging'... but where does your owner rank?

• Survey was taken by more than 100,000 fans of the 20 Premier League clubs

• Tottenham - 76.3%
    Owner: ENIC, majority owned by Joe Lewis, 85, British
    In control since: 2007
    Average league position: 5.2
    Ave league position in five years before: 8.6
    Ave net transfer spend: £22.7m
    Ave wage bill: £138.5m
    Net debt: £728m
    Controversies: Spurs involvement in European Super League (2021)
    Achievements: 1 League Cup, new stadium
    Consensus fan view: ‘Improvement in the infrastructure and not using helicopter money to do so. Upgrading the stadium and training ground without sacrificing what the club is; ENIC have taken us from outside the elite to in it.’
    Detractor view: ‘Too much emphasis on business growth rather than winning trophies. Sacking a manager before a final for example; neglect of the footballing and scouting parts of the club.’

55846115-0-image-a-41_1648337070066.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...-low-four-percent-fans-supporting-owners.html

make sense, it's weighted for intelligence :p

edit: just read the article, how the hell are fans of any other club happy with their owners, none of them have a sustainable business model

make sense, it's weighted for intelligence :p

edit: just read the article, how the hell are fans of any other club happy with their owners, none of them have a sustainable business model

Well if the new spending rules come in and enforced they might have to. We'll see.

ENIC have never had our best interests at heart. They have their business interests at heart, always will. To the extent that those business interests align with what's best for the club they will do their best to also help the club.

This will be the case with the majority of owners, to varying degrees of course, and the decisions being made can still be good, bad or everything in between.

For me I don't want ENIC out mostly because I don't know what the alternative is, and for me a new owner is more likely to be worse than better. Like a player if we could "upgrade" on our owners I would be all for it. But it's at best a crap shoot the way I see it.

Not important but remember having a debate with someone about the ownership of spurs. I said that it was levys family that owned shares not just levy, they disagreed. But found this on the tottenham website.

"Ultimate Ownership of the Club

Of the total issued share capital of Tottenham Hotspur Limited, ENIC Sports and Development Holdings Limited own 85.55%.

Mr D Levy and certain members of his family are potential beneficiaries of a discretionary trust which ultimately owns 29.4% of the share capital of ENIC Sports and Development Holdings Limited.

Mr J Lewis has an interest of 70.6% of ENIC Sports and Development Holdings Limited."

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-club/investor-relations/shareholder-information/

Not important but remember having a debate with someone about the ownership of spurs. I said that it was levys family that owned shares not just levy, they disagreed. But found this on the tottenham website.

"Ultimate Ownership of the Club

Of the total issued share capital of Tottenham Hotspur Limited, ENIC Sports and Development Holdings Limited own 85.55%.

Mr D Levy and certain members of his family are potential beneficiaries of a discretionary trust which ultimately owns 29.4% of the share capital of ENIC Sports and Development Holdings Limited.

Mr J Lewis has an interest of 70.6% of ENIC Sports and Development Holdings Limited."

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-club/investor-relations/shareholder-information/
Pretty standard stuff…. I would imagine that Levy has the lions share and his wife and (perhaps) kids have small allocations. I’ve had my trusts set up in a similar way.

Pretty standard stuff…. I would imagine that Levy has the lions share and his wife and (perhaps) kids have small allocations. I’ve had my trusts set up in a similar way.

Think it's with his brothers. His father started a company called A Levy and sons, which had a number of brands including mr byrite. It became Blue Inc. Levy and his two brothers took over.

Think it's with his brothers. His father started a company called A Levy and sons, which had a number of brands including mr byrite. It became Blue Inc. Levy and his two brothers took over.
Pretty sure it’s just Levy’s family
As in what finney said
No reason why to include anyone outside of his immediate family

Your putting two and two together with guess work IMO
The trust his dad set up may or may not have anything to do with the trust levy set up to buy his share in ENIC.

A trust bought shares in enic. Owned by levys family. Neither of us know who set it up, levy or his father. The trust invested in enic in 1997. Before that the 3 brothers ran A. Levy and sons which changed to blue inc also in 1997.

A trust bought shares in enic. Owned by levys family. Neither of us know who set it up, levy or his father. The trust invested in enic in 1997. Before that the 3 brothers ran A. Levy and sons which changed to blue inc also in 1997.
Your assuming it’s the same trust
Id say that shares were brought in the club and put in a trust. It’s a tax efficient way of buying things as a business
I’m pretty sure ENIC is set up as a trust too

Last edited:
Your assuming it’s the same trust
Id say that shares were brought in the club and put in a trust. It’s a tax efficient way of buying things as a business
I’m pretty sure ENIC is set up as a trust too

You're assuming there is more than one trust.

You're assuming there is more than one trust.
Yeah
That’s quite normal
I mean that’s literally how most acquisition companies are set up
You saw finely even say that earlier and he does it for a living
I’ve never ever seen mention of his brothers or dad relevant to Tottenham
I have his son and daughter

Back